Space Engineers v01.108.946

seeders: 0
leechers: 2
Added on November 14, 2015 by IGGGAMESin Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Space Engineers v01.108.946 (Size: 3.8 GB)
 Space.Engineers.v01.108.946.zip3.8 GB

Description

Title: Space Engineers
Genre: Action, Indie, Simulation, Strategy, Early Access
Developer: Keen Software House
Publisher: Keen Software House
Release Date: 23 Oct, 2013

About This Game

Space Engineers is a sandbox game about engineering, construction and maintenance of space works. Players build space ships and space stations of various sizes and utilization (civil and military), pilot ships and perform asteroid mining.

Space Engineers utilizes a realistic volumetric-based physics engine: all objects can be assembled, disassembled, damaged and destroyed. The game comes with two game modes: creative and survival.

Volumetric objects are structures composed from block-like modules interlocked in a grid. Volumetric objects behave like real physical objects with mass, inertia and velocity. Individual modules have real volume and storage capacity.

Space Engineers is inspired by reality and by how things work. Think about modern-day NASA technology extrapolated 60 years into the future. Space Engineers strives to follow the laws of physics and doesn't use technologies that wouldn't be feasible in the near future.

Space Engineers concentrates on construction aspects, but can be played as a tactical shooter as well. We expect players to avoid engaging in direct man-to-man combat and instead use their creativity and engineering skills to build war machines and fortifications. Space Engineers shouldn’t be about troops; it should be about the machinery you build.

System Requirements

Minimum:
Processor: Intel Core2 Duo 2.0 GHz (or AMD equivalent)
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8800GT / ATI Radeon HD 3870 / Intel HD Graphics 4000
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX® compatible on-board
Additional Notes: No internet connection required to play the game

Recommended:
Processor: Intel Quad Core i5 @ 2.5 GHz (or AMD equivalent)
Memory: 3 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 / AMD Radeon HD 7800 series
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Hard Drive: 5 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX® compatible on-board

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.8 GB
seeders:0
leechers:2
Space Engineers v01.108.946

Trailer

All Comments

Thanks for the upload!
Works perfectly here; been playing around with it for a few hours now and no problems yet. Thanks for this uploader!
The torrent downloads fine, the files are perfect, the game is also working perfectly. Good torrent as always. However, it is now unplayable for me since the planetary update adds an unholy amount of RAM usage, so much so that my 8gb RAM isn't enough to play this. Sad, I was really excited to play this game :(
what type of ram are you using that you can't play this, Mine runs fine with 8gb of ram
Not gaming ones, that's for sure. just regular DDR3l ones. I've had no problem playing the older release of SE, but this one seems to max my ram out. The usage maxes out at around 6gb (the other 1.9 is being used by various tiny usage apps in the background to keep the system running) which makes the system nigh unresponsive at that point. One of my friends is having 12 gbs of ram being used up by the game on his 32gb ram gaming desktop.
If your using windows 10, look up how to disable windows 10 for power users, I have a lot of things turned off that are unnecessary like news apps,microsoft call back,Microsoft xbox store and so forth, cortana is a big system hog that's useless in my opinion.
Sorry, I just wake up. I dont know why it not seed in yesterday. I just Force Re-Check this torrent. You can download now, have fun