Space Pirates and Zombies v1.605 (SPAZ) [Lossless RePack] - SxSL

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on April 17, 2016 by MitGuNNeRin Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Space Pirates and Zombies v1.605 (SPAZ) [Lossless RePack] - SxSL (Size: 146.08 MB)
 PLEASE README.txt763 bytes
 Space Pirates and Zombies 1605 setup.exe146.08 MB

Description

Note -
Please seed and rate if this torrent helped you. I see hundreds of people completely downloading and none leaving feedback.
Don't just leech and go, rate comment and seed the torrent. If u have limited bandwidth then its okay but people having no limitations should seed it once atleast.
i am wasting my precious bandwidth and time here to upload stuff so make sure my effort counts by leaving feedback and encourage me to upload more.
Otherwise there is no point in uploading, if this continues i have no reason whatsoever to continue uploading the torrents.
To see how many have completed the torrent and almost none left feedback check here - http://torrent-stats.info/0f...13baa5.png

Publication Type:! RePack by SxSxL (based on a license from MinMax Games Ltd.)
Game Version: v1.605
Developer: MinMax Games Ltd.

Features of RePack -
Game Version - 1.605.
Integrated mode - Halloween Mod.
Integrated mode - Holiday Mod.
Everything in the gameplay matches the licensed version.
Compress game resources external packers do not apply.
Changing the conversion of resources the game is not applicable.
Special theme installer made ​​for this game.
For normal operation of the game, you must have installed Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0, or higher.
Installation time ~ 2 minutes

Distant future, Earth has become a dumping ground for toxic waste, and the man began to colonize the galaxy. After the discovery of the most expensive universal life began indiscriminate war - all work at the center of the galaxy, on the way to that "cut" the concentration increased significantly. In the role of a space pirate you have to build your own fleet and explore the mysteries of galaxy heart

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
146.08 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Space Pirates and Zombies v1.605 (SPAZ) [Lossless RePack] - SxSL

Trailer