Spacetime and Geometry : An Introduction to General Relativity [Sean Carroll-2004].djvu {Charm-Quark}

seeders: 24
leechers: 3
Added on June 5, 2015 by Charm-Quarkin Books > Academic
Torrent verified.

Spacetime and Geometry : An Introduction to General Relativity [Sean Carroll-2004].djvu {Charm-Quark} (Size: 4.63 MB)
 Sean Carroll-Spacetime and Geometry - An Introduction to General Relativity-Addison Wesley (2004)...4.63 MB

Description

Spacetime and Geometry

Book Description:
Spacetime and Geometry: An Introduction to General Relativity provides a lucid and thoroughly modern introduction to general relativity. With an accessible and lively writing style, it introduces modern techniques to what can often be a formal and intimidating subject. Readers are led from the physics of flat spacetime (special relativity), through the intricacies of differential geometry and Einstein's equations, and on to exciting applications such as black holes, gravitational radiation, and cosmology. For advanced undergraduates and graduate students, or anyone interested in astronomy, cosmology, physics, or general relativity.

Ebook Reading Softwares :
(Pdf/epub/mobi/azw3/djvu)

I share scientific, mathematical and self-help ebooks/textbooks to help students and curious minds.
If you like my uploads/torrents then support me by seeding, sharing, commenting and rating :)

P.S. If you like this eBook, then please support the author(s) by buying it :)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.63 MB
seeders:24
leechers:3
Spacetime and Geometry : An Introduction to General Relativity [Sean Carroll-2004].djvu {Charm-Quark}