Spacetime Physics - Introduction to Special Relativity 2nd Edition [Taylor-Wheeler].djvu {Charm-Quark}

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on May 5, 2015 by Charm-Quarkin Books > Textbooks
Torrent verified.

Spacetime Physics - Introduction to Special Relativity 2nd Edition [Taylor-Wheeler].djvu {Charm-Quark} (Size: 8.9 MB)
 Spacetime Physics - Introduction to Special Relativity [Taylor-Wheeler].djvu8.9 MB

Description

Spacetime Physics - *Best* Introduction to Special Relativity

Book Description :
Written by two of the field's true pioneers, Spacetime Physics can extend and enhance coverage of specialty relativity in the classroom. This thoroughly up-to-date, highly accessible overview covers microgravity, collider accelerators, satellite probes, neutron detectors, Radio Astronomy, and Pulsars. The chapter on general relativity with new material on gravitational waves, black holes, and cosmology.

I share scientific, mathematical and self-help ebooks/textbooks to help students and curious minds.
If you like my uploads/torrents then support me by seeding, sharing, commenting and rating :)

P.S. If you like this eBook, then please support the author(s) by buying it :)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
8.9 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Spacetime Physics - Introduction to Special Relativity 2nd Edition [Taylor-Wheeler].djvu {Charm-Quark}