SPAWN of the "Slithis" -1978- x264- DVDRip- English & Russian Audio "84"

seeders: 5
leechers: 5
Added on March 13, 2015 by Orwell84in Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: x264

SPAWN of the "Slithis" -1978- x264- DVDRip- English & Russian Audio "84" (Size: 1.21 GB)
 Slitis.1978.x264.DVDRip.(AVC).mkv1.21 GB

Description

One of the RAREST films to be found today.
After 2 years of searching.....
I Finally Present to you...

Spawn of the Slithis (1978)

wrong image

Screens:
wrong image

wrong image

wrong image

A nuclear leak creates a mutant Slithis sea monster, which terrorizes the variety of pets, winos, and hippies who hang around Venice, California.

English and Russian Audio!

Director:
Stephen Traxler
Writer:
Stephen Traxler
Stars:
Alan Blanchard, Judy Motulsky, J.C. Claire

Trivia
Actor Win Condict, had to be sewn into the rubber Slithis costume every day because said outfit didn't have any snaps or zippers. Moreover, once Condict was in the costume he had to stay in it for the entire duration of a day's shooting.

User Reviews

"They were all just whores, why shouldn't they be?"
17 April 1999 | by Levi Ethan Cecil

Slithis is perhaps the best of the three best movies of all time, in my opinion. The others being, of course; Death Drug, and Disco Godfather.

See nature release it is (typo on box) revenge!! See some guy in a really bad scaly monster suit! Hear some of the strangest dialogue ever. Look for Hy Pike (the mayor from Dolomite) in the most overblown performance I have ever seen, by anybody! Look for the coke bottle over the camera lens when it goes to Slithis' point of view. There is also a turtle race, thrown in for good measure. This movie has too many quirks and weird plot points to describe. I cried like a little girl when I first saw Slithis, only because I was really ripped when my friend pointed to the box in the video store. We laughed for a good ten minutes. Slithis is one of the best b-movies I've ever seen. A definite classic.

10 of 16 people found this review helpful. Was this review helpful to you?

User Reviews
praise
28 August 2001 | by james bryan pitts

Absolutely fantastic! This movie gives new meaning to staying up till 3 am, when is the only time it is ever aired. On my first screening I started knocking back doubles to simulate SLITHIS' point of view, and it worked. I'll never see Venice Beach the same again. A true classic, I recommend it to anyone planning a lost weekend at the beach!

8 of 10 people found this review helpful. Was this review helpful to you?

IMDB...
Ignore the bad press and grab it for a Saturday night love in :)

"84"

Hash : 3C5F631A4F27FD5FDC5436B22D7FB4A216D05096

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.21 GB
seeders:5
leechers:5
SPAWN of the "Slithis" -1978- x264- DVDRip- English & Russian Audio "84"

Trailer

All Comments

Glad you likied it.. very hard to find.. :) stay tuned!

"84"
Dont be fooled by the IMDB shit rating..Make some popcorn and enjoy red nose day for 88 mins of fun! :)

YES its being seeded.. !!

EDIT....

Thank you all who are helping seed.. really means alot. Seeing that you are not showing up on KAT's trackers list yet but, I do see over 70 of you!!

Appreciate it and hope you enjoy the show as much as I did in my teens :)

W00T