SpeedyPC Pro 3.1.6 With Crack Free By [TotalFreeSofts]

seeders: 22
leechers: 0
Added on December 12, 2012 by TotalFreeSoftin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

SpeedyPC Pro 3.1.6 With Crack Free By [TotalFreeSofts] (Size: 6.59 MB)
 SpeedyPC Pro Installer.exe4.79 MB
 crack.rar1.69 MB
 banner.gif88.11 KB
 site logo.gif14.36 KB
 Read Me!!!!000.nfo6.11 KB

Description

SpeedyPC Pro 3.1.6 | 6.58 MB

Speedy PC Pro: Your Super Computer Helper

SpeedyPC Pro is packed with tools to help solve your computer problems and frustrations. It:

Cleans ActiveX and registry errors
Kicks out active malware
Stops unwanted processes
Cleans up clutter
Wipes away privacy files to protect your info
Improves PC startup times
Optimizes memory
Removes unneeded browser add-ons
Finds programs to open unknown file extensions
Manages restore points

Get rid of malware

Malicious programs can cause all kinds of problems for you and your computer. Some kinds of malware try to grab your confidential data, such as banking information or passwords, while others aim to turn your PC into a zombie member of its botnet. Spyware, Trojan downloaders, keyloggers, dialers, adware and rogueware are just some of the kinds of threats that try to download onto your computer. SpeedyPC Pro's scan is designed to find these malware types - and many others - running in Active Processes. SpeedyPC Pro finds and removes malware to make your PC safe and stable.
Tackle system problems

The Windows registry is a huge factor in your computer's operation. If the registry is not healthy, your computer needs help! This large, complicated database records settings, preferences and application controls. Errors and corruption in the Windows registry can lead to instability, poor performance, sluggishness, error messages and other problems.

SpeedyPC Pro probes the Windows registry to clean:

ActiveX
Shared dlls
Uninstall entries
File path references
Shell extensions
Application paths
Startup entries
and much more

Internet connection
20 MB free hard disk space
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or above,
Logged on as administrator
Windows XP to Windows 8

Tested with Win XP PRO x86 | Scanned with Kaspersky 2011

1. Install Software
2. After Install Don't Start Program
3. Copy & Replace Crack Into (C:Program FilesSpeedyPC SoftwareSpeedyPC)
4. Done!!!

Extra Tracker(s):
 udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announceudp://fr33dom.h33t.com:3310/announceudp://tracker.ccc.de:80udp://tracker.1337x.org:80/announceudp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announcehttp://exodus.desync.com:6969/announceexodus.desync.com:6969/announcehttp://exodus.desync.com:6969/announce

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.59 MB
seeders:22
leechers:0
SpeedyPC Pro 3.1.6 With Crack Free By [TotalFreeSofts]

All Comments

it's a virus
thanks for the upload they want like 30 dollars for this program , im like kickass torrents is free
Works until you update so why bother? It downloads and installs fast & easy, yea. Hastily skimming through the readme file I must have missed the last line telling you: Do not update the product And that's true because if you do allow the software to update itself after completion of the update you will be prompted for a license activation number. I can understand not updating a certain game or video editing software if you already know the software and need to install it to use it for the stuff you know it can do that you want it for and don't need to update it for a few more bells and whistles you probably won't use. But dude, this is for malware removal, primarily, okay? Like ransomware & stuff. You know that crap is related to virus/anti-virus like your left hand is related to your right, and so likewise you must use a detect/clean/removal system which automatically updates, or you are mostly just wasting your time. I don't know why this even uploaded, but yes, technically, if you do follow the instructions included, this will rapidly download & install, and work like a charm..... at least once.
nice to see I'm not the only one.
nice thanks
nice thanks uploader
I've got 606 Problems with my PC but paying for this program ain't one.