Spicy City - 1997 (Complete)

seeders: 0
leechers: 3
Added on July 10, 2013 by Factroin TV
Torrent verified.

Spicy City - 1997 (Complete) (Size: 912.57 MB)
 Spicy City.S01E01 - Love is a Download.avi164.6 MB
 Spicy City.S01E02 - Mano's Hands.avi162.31 MB
 Spicy City.S01E03 - Tears of a Clone.avi151.11 MB
 Spicy City.S01E04 - An Eye for an Eye.avi141.51 MB
 Spicy City.S01E05 - Sex Drive.avi141.56 MB
 Spicy City.S01E06 - Raven's Revenge.avi151.48 MB

Description

Spice City

[ thetvdb |Wiki ]

Aired: July 11, 1997 - August 22, 1997
Episodes: 6 episodes x 25 minutes each
Categories: Science fiction, Adult, Animation, mini series
Directors: Episode 1 - John Kafka, Episode 2 & 5 - Ralph Bakshi, Episode 3 & 4 - Ennio Torresan, Jr., Episode 6 - John Kafka
Production: HBO

Video: 512 x 380 (4:2:0) MSMPEG4 ~714 kbps - (VHS rip)
Audio: English 2.0 Stereo MP3 ~120kbps

From creator Ralph Bakshi, the groundbreaking filmmaker behind classic pieces of adult animation such as Fritz the Cat and Heavy Traffic, Spicy City is an anthology of sexy and risque animated stories in a futuristic city with a seamy side. The original name of the series was to be Spicy Detective, based on the pulp fiction type comic of the same name, but with a futuristic, Blade Runner type setting. When the show finally aired, however, the name had been changed to Spicy City. Michelle Phillips voices Raven, your "hostess with the mostess," who introduces the stories. Spicy City was a truly groundbreaking series -- it was the second animated series with a "TV-MA" rating, following Todd...

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
912.57 MB
seeders:0
leechers:3
Spicy City - 1997 (Complete)

All Comments

Thanks for this
no problem mate..
Already posted in 'adopt an uploader v.5' but i'll go ahead and say it again,Love Ralph Bakshi's work,will help you seed this for the next few days or so.
Thanks.. I love his show too.. if you wan I can upload his other movies.. but you can easily find it in here or tpb. And sorry I couldn't find any other version of tv series.. this one is from VHS so not so good quality video..