Spider-Man and Black Cat - 6 Comics

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on August 10, 2010 by bookzzillain Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

Spider-Man and Black Cat - 6 Comics (Size: 49.47 MB)
 Spider-Man and Black Cat - 6 Comics.rar49.47 MB

Description

Spider-Man/Black Cat: The Evil That Men Do is a six-issue comic book limited series published by Marvel Comics

starring the superhero Spider-Man and his ally, the cat burglar known as the Black Cat. The title of the book is an

allusion to William Shakespeare's Julius Caesar. In the play, Mark Antony says, with regards to Caesar, "The evil

that men do lives after them; The good is oft interred with their bones."

Writer/director Kevin Smith began writing the Spider-Man/Black Cat: The Evil That Men Do limited series in 2002.

Smith was originally going to take over writing Amazing Spiderman after the completion of the mini-series, which

would serve as a lead-in. After the third issue, the series went on an unplanned hiatus until 2005, when Smith

revealed he had finally finished writing the scripts. Smith has stated "While I have zero defense for my lateness

(particularly when folks like Bendis turn out great stories in multiple books on a monthly basis), I will say this:

It's a much better story now than it would've been had I completed it back in '02."

The delay caused Smith to be heavily criticised, being considered both lazy and unethical for having been paid for

something he had failed to deliver. However, in January 2006 Smith revealed that due to his own failure to submit

the relevant paperwork, Marvel's then-newly computerized system for paying writers for their scripts had not created

the relevant cheque. Due to Smith's failure to discover this until after the completion of the series, he did not in

fact receive any payment at all for his work until it had been finished; in his own words, "Justice, in some weird

manner, has been served, I guess.

Download More books ----- >>> The Free Book Searcher ------ >>> http://freebookz.netne.net
/>

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
49.47 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Spider-Man and Black Cat - 6 Comics

All Comments

Good, thanks for the scans