Spirit - Stallion of The Cimarron (Complete Score) [Original Soundtrack + Expanded Score] VBR & 320kbps

seeders: 0
leechers: 2
Added on February 1, 2016 by highaltitudein Music
Torrent verified.

Spirit - Stallion of The Cimarron (Complete Score) [Original Soundtrack + Expanded Score] VBR & 320kbps (Size: 214.39 MB)
 Bryan Adams - 13 - The Long Road Back.mp38.91 MB
 Bryan Adams - 10 - Run Free.mp38.09 MB
 Bryan Adams - 08 - Here I Am, song (as used in the film Spirit - Stallion of the Cimarron).mp36.01 MB
 Bryan Adams - 01 - Here I Am, song (as used in the film Spirit - Stallion of the Cimarron).mp35.66 MB
 Bryan Adams - 05 - Brothers Under The Sun, song (as used in the film Spirit - Stallion of.mp35.25 MB
 Bryan Adams - 06 - Don't Let Go, song (as used in the film Spirit - Stallion of the Cimarr.mp35.23 MB
 Bryan Adams - 02 - I Will Always Return, song (as used in the film Spirit - Stallion of th.mp35.19 MB
 Bryan Adams - 09 - Sound The Bugle, song (as used in the film Spirit - Stallion of the Cim.mp35.12 MB
 Bryan Adams - 11 - Homeland (Main Title).mp35.05 MB
 Bryan Adams - 14 - Nothing I've Ever Known, song (as used in the film Spirit - Stallion of.mp34.89 MB
 12. The Long Road Back.mp317.49 MB
 14. Run Free.mp315.69 MB
 01. Homeland - Here I am.mp315.62 MB
 03. Young Hearts.mp314.1 MB
 05. The long road.mp310.55 MB
 07. Iron horse camp - Pulling.mp38.72 MB
 09. Fallen Rain.mp38.22 MB
 06. Rain.mp37.53 MB
 11. Canyon Chase.mp37.46 MB
 13. Reunion (love found us).mp37.34 MB

Description

Spirit - Stallion of The Cimarron (Complete Score)

I finally found a copy of the expanded score online! I wanted to share this with you guys because I couldn't find them anywhere else either. (I would've bought the expanded score, if I could have found it). So, I decided to a favour for everyone and put the expanded score and the original soundtrack together. That being said, there are 4 copies (I think) of the same track as there are duplicates between the original and the expanded score. I chose to sort them out in iTunes and delete the copies, but that's up to you. (There is a slight difference between the copies, at the beginning and at the ends).

PLEASE SEED, as I cannot be seeding 24/7 - but I will try my best to! Shoot me a message if the torrent ever dies and I will reseed! Big ups to all the people involved in making this album!

Tracklist:

Original Soundtrack (VBR):

1. "Here I Am (End Title)"
2. "I Will Always Return"
3. "You Can't Take Me"
4. "Get Off My Back (Super Trouper)"
5. "Brothers Under the Sun"
6. "Don't Let Go" (featuring Sarah McLachlan)
7. "This Is Where I Belong"
8. "Here I Am"
9. "Sound the Bugle"
10. "Run Free"
11. "Homeland (Main Title)"
12. "Rain"
13. "The Long Road Back"
14. "Nothing I've Ever Known"
15. "I Will Always Return (Finale)"

Expanded Score by Hans Zimmer (320kbps):

1. Homeland/Here I Am
2. Swimming
3. Young Hearts
4. Investigating
5. The Chase
6. Rain
7. Iron Horse Camp/Pulling
8. Triumph Over The Colonel
9. Fallen Rain
10. Train Escape
11. Canyon Chase
12. Reunion

The original soundtrack is VBR, but I'm sure you can find other copies online that are higher quality - also you could just purchase the original soundtrack as well.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
214.39 MB
seeders:0
leechers:2
Spirit - Stallion of The Cimarron (Complete Score) [Original Soundtrack + Expanded Score] VBR & 320kbps