Spitting Image Series 10

seeders: 3
leechers: 2
Added on December 16, 2013 by Debrisayin TV
Torrent verified.

Spitting Image Series 10 (Size: 1.99 GB)
 Spitting Image S10E05.mp4339.96 MB
 Spitting Image S10E06.mp4339.97 MB
 Spitting Image S10E04.mp4339.73 MB
 Spitting Image S10E03.mp4339.99 MB
 Spitting Image S10E02.mp4339.93 MB
 Spitting Image S10E01.mp4339.95 MB

Description

Spitting Image series 10

A milestone in television comedy, Spitting Image lifted satire to a new level through the 1980s and '90s. No target was safe from its gunsights: politicians of all persuasions, even the Royal Family and the Pope could find themselves up for a ribbing on any given programme. BAFTA-nominated many times, Spitting Image won a Bronze medal at the Montreux TV festival in 1984, firmly establishing its success for over a decade; this set features the combined vocal talents of Chris Barrie, Roger Blake, Steve Coogan, Hugh Dennis, Steve Nallon and Kate Robbins. This tenth series features the serialised story of The Making of Major; Dimbleby reports from the Gulf, while George Bush asks Stormin' Norman to make the situation in Iraq more complicated. Mick Jagger offers Kylie sartorial advice, the BBC tries to re-employ Tony Hancock, and Robert Runcie argues against David Icke being the son of God... Bought this to add to my collection of Spitting Image DVD's and I can honestly say this has some great comic moments on it, from John Major's meteoric rise to Prime Minister in the episodic "The Making of Major" to Prince Charles driving a cab and ranting about all things that grinds his gears and a young Stephen Hendry struggling with his Acne, it also contains a biting critique of Britain's Allies. This series surprised me as it marked the return of Chris Barrie after a couple of years absence, being a big Barrie fan I was glad to see him back with the cast.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.99 GB
seeders:3
leechers:2
Spitting Image Series 10

All Comments

I so miss this show, funny to the end !!