[SpoiledSpade] TESV Skyrim Legendary Edition XBOX360 STRANGE DISK 2 ISO [FIX/PATCH]

seeders: 4
leechers: 0
Added on June 9, 2013 by SpoiledSpadein Games > XBOX360
Torrent verified.

[SpoiledSpade] TESV Skyrim Legendary Edition XBOX360 STRANGE DISK 2 ISO [FIX/PATCH] (Size: 217.71 KB)
 xdelta.exe190 KB
 s-skyrd2.xdelta26.81 KB
 Starter-Friendly Instructions.txt846 bytes
 s-skyrd2_patch.bat68 bytes

Description

Starter-Friendly Description:

In this download you will find a Fix/Patch [whatever you may want to call it] for the Second Disc of "The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim: Legendary Edition." This Fix/Patch is only meant for the XBOX360 release of the same game by the group "STRANGE."

Now after you are done following the instructions provided by me in the Started-Friendly Instructions.txt, ABGX360 will recognize the ".iso" file as "verified."

It is tested by me personally on my NTSC/U XBOX360 and it works like a charm! Also, one more point to note that since I use an xk3y, I can therefore confirm that other xk3y users will not face any difficulties.

The is in English, if anyone was curious.

Lastly, all the credits goes to the guys down at xbox360iso.com, where I got this patch from. Kudos! You guys rock!

P.S. This Fix/Patch creates a separate patched ISO, so make sure you have enough space in the folder/directory where you are launching the fix/patch in.

P.P.S. If the x64 version of xdelta.exe [provided in the download] doesn't work for you, download the x86 xdelta.exe version from here.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
217.71 KB
seeders:4
leechers:0
[SpoiledSpade] TESV Skyrim Legendary Edition XBOX360 STRANGE DISK 2 ISO [FIX/PATCH]

Trailer

Screenshots

[SpoiledSpade] TESV Skyrim Legendary Edition XBOX360 STRANGE DISK 2 ISO [FIX/PATCH] screenshot

All Comments

Do you need Xkey for this to work- help pls. I thought you just use the fix/patch and you can download the dlc
Need help i downloaded the fix/patch for disk 2. When i try to install it says cannot read disk.what am i doing wrong. help pls
Did u find any solution maybe i can help i am an j-tag user
It worked great, thank you!!!
Hey man, I just installed an xkey on my 360 and wanted to upgrade to the legendary edition of Skyrim to play the new dlc. The thing is, you said this fix is only for the STRANGE edition of the game, but the only torrents here for Skyrim Legendary by STRANGE are PAL editions. So does this fix the 2nd disk to install NTSC DLC on the 360? Or do I need to look elsewhere for the NTSC Skyrim Legendary Edition by Strange? Thanks for the help!
Also, could you explain how to use this on an Xkey? Thanks!
I downloaded the Disc 2 from this torrent: http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/8548471/The_Elder_Scrolls_V_Skyrim_Legendary_Edition_PAL_XBOX360-STRANGE

Its Pal - NTSC/U
I patched it with the torrent above and installed it on my NTSC console with my XK3Y.
hi, I followed the instructions and iso2god still doesn't recognize it... should I use the other program called ABCX360?
2013-08-31 11:03
and also the patched file is 180 MBs, I guess this is wrong?
OK got it fixed it.... thanks...