Spooky Tales One: A Collection of Short Stories for Halloween - Stephen Del Mar (Kindle, AZW3) {BFTM}

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on October 22, 2014 by BFTMin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Spooky Tales One: A Collection of Short Stories for Halloween - Stephen Del Mar (Kindle, AZW3) {BFTM} (Size: 247.47 KB)
 Spooky Tales One - Stephen Del Mar.azw3247.47 KB

Description

This is a special Halloween collection of Stephen del Mar's most spooky tales. Load these on your ereader and dance with the dead, but remember to leave the lights on!

The Demise of Bobby and Clyde is an old fashion haunted house story. Bobby and Clyde are on the run after a bank robbery, unfortunately they decided to wait out a hurricane in a very creepy old house.

***** "A terrific little spooky and dark ghost story - a perfect lazy, rainy day afternoon read! del Mar provides just enough of a mystery and thrill to pull reel this reader in and not let go until the end. Reading this short is like dropping in on the harried lives of two young men on the run after robbing a bank and following their path of discovery to an abandoned, century old mansion in the swamp. A great ghost story that hints at further adventures. Very Hitchcockian!" -Jon Michaelsen

The Broken Heart is about Zach. He lost his lover and is trying to move on. He's retired down to Florida and is restoring an old boat he found out in the swamp. On his trip down river he meets some mysterious folk that might help his heart mend.

**** "I enjoyed this little tale of love found in the swamps. Del Mar has a real knack for creating atmosphere, and I felt transported to humid and storm lashed Florida. The protagonist is likable, as is his dog and he's got a fantastic literary boat that made my mouth water with envy. There's a nice depth to the story because of the historical back drop del Mar creates and he really get's the interracial sexual tension that pervades that part of the world." -Damien D'Enfer

HIM is a short psychosexual horror story about madness, delusion and murder. Imagine taking the bus home at the end of a cold winter day. The bus is full of all kinds of people with all kinds of problems. And as one slowly descends into madness he notices you. Would you notice before it is too late? Intended for mature readers only.

**** "A fearless, unapologetic trip into the dark insanity of grief. Very few cross over to this extreme, but when someone does, it's lethal." -SilkeeeeeeReads

Day of the Dead is a story about Mateo and Alex building their relationship and overcoming cultural differences. Fortunately Mateo's grandmother is there to help or is she?

**** "I really liked this story... Taught me about how love is stronger than death." -reader reader

{BFTM}
Books For The Masses

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
247.47 KB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Spooky Tales One: A Collection of Short Stories for Halloween - Stephen Del Mar (Kindle, AZW3) {BFTM}