Spoon in Concert 930 Club October 24, 2007

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on May 25, 2008 by in Music
Torrent verified.

Spoon in Concert 930 Club October 24, 2007 (Size: 96.61 MB)
 Spoon in Concert 10-24-2007.mp396.61 MB

Description

Spoon in Concert 9:30 Club October 24, 2007

Set List

"I Could See the Dude" "Utilitarian" "Minor Tough" "Fitted Shirt" "Anything You Want" "Me and the Bean"

"Small Stakes" "The Way We Get By" "Stay Don't Go" "Jonathan Fisk" "Back to the Life" "The Beast and Dragon, Adored" "The Delicate Place" "I Summon You" "Don't Make Me a Target" "The Ghost of You Lingers"

"You Got Yr. Cherry Bomb" "The Underdog" "Black Like Me"

Encore

"Japanese Cigarette Case" "Peace Like a River" (Paul Simon) "I Turn My Camera On" "Don't You Evah"

Rhythm and Soul My Mathematical Mind

NPR.org, January 8, 2008 - The Austin-based rock band Spoon has been making tight, adventurous art-pop for nearly 15 years. On the strength of frontman Britt Daniel's meticulously crafted songs, the group has amassed a nearly flawless catalog ? including its latest album, the oddly titled Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga. Hear Spoon in a full concert recorded live from Washington, D.C. with the Chicago-based indie-rock band The Ponys.

Like Spoon's earlier work, Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga is a carefully plotted collection of cryptic pop songs. Just 33 minutes long, the album is thoughtfully trimmed and lyrically spare, with each note and studio tweak sounding more handpicked than improvised. That's not to say the music isn't inspired: Daniel and his bandmates are merely economical, with brilliant results.

Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga follows Gimme Fiction, which appeared on many best-of lists in 2005. Earlier recordings include Girls Can Tell, Kill the Moonlight and A Series of Sneaks.

Spoon formed in Austin in 1993. In addition to Daniel, the group features Jim Eno on drums, Eric Harvey on keyboards and Rob Pope on bass.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
96.61 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Spoon in Concert 930 Club October 24, 2007