Spreadsheet Modeling and Decision Analysis (6th Edition) by Cliff Ragsdale.pdf [Dr.Soc]

seeders: 5
leechers: 7
Added on July 5, 2016 by Dr.Soc.in Books > Textbooks
Torrent verified.

Spreadsheet Modeling and Decision Analysis (6th Edition) by Cliff Ragsdale.pdf [Dr.Soc] (Size: 38.32 MB)
 Spreadsheet Modeling & Decision Analysis (6th Edition) by Cliff Ragsdale.pdf38.32 MB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Cliff Ragsdale, "Spreadsheet Modeling and Decision Analysis (6th Edition)"
English | ISBN: 0538746327 | 6th edition 2012 | PDF (Book Only) | 792 pages | 38.3 MB

SPREADSHEET MODELING AND DECISION ANALYSIS, Sixth Edition, provides instruction in the most commonly used management science techniques and shows how these tools can be implemented using Microsoft Office Excel 2010. Plus, interesting sections called The World of Management Science show you how each topic has been applied in a real company. Valuable software, realistic examples, and fascinating topics-- everything you need to master the most widely used management science techniques using Microsoft Excel™ is right here! Learning to make decisions in today's business world takes training and experience. Cliff Ragsdale–the respected innovator in the field of management science–is an outstanding guide to help you learn the skills you need, use Microsoft Excel for Windows to implement those skills, and gain the confidence to apply what you learn to real business situations.

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
38.32 MB
seeders:5
leechers:7
Spreadsheet Modeling and Decision Analysis (6th Edition) by Cliff Ragsdale.pdf [Dr.Soc]