Squirm (The Washington Brothers, Book 1.5) - Trinity Wise [epub, mobi]-Zi

seeders: 7
leechers: 3
Added on November 21, 2015 by zi4rin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Squirm (The Washington Brothers, Book 1.5) - Trinity Wise [epub, mobi]-Zi (Size: 262.18 KB)
 Squirm - Trinity Wise.epub109.63 KB
 Squirm - Trinity Wise.jpg37.52 KB
 Squirm - Trinity Wise.mobi112.01 KB
 Squirm - Trinity Wise.opf3.02 KB

Description

Info Hash: EDB3BF994791E6AB951E58097F20A17152FC6D5C

Ignore the wrong metadata added above by KAT. Please read the description below. Already contacted the mods regarding the removal of wrong meta info.

--- If you enjoyed this book, please support the author by buying a copy ---

Squirm
Author: Trinity Wise

File Details:
FORMAT......................: EPUB (Tested on Calibre), Mobipocket (Tested on Kindle for PC)
FILE SIZE...................: 110 KB (.epub), 112 KB (.mobi)

Book Details:
ASIN..........................: B00EN0ZQ5W
GENRE.......................: Fiction, Romance, Erotica, Short Story
PUBLICATION DATE....: Aug 2013
PRINT PAGE COUNT....: 63
SERIES......................: The Washington Brothers, Book #1.5
SOURCE.....................: Amazon
SYNOPSIS..................: Felecia's relationship with her boyfriend, Wesley, lacks the passion that she desperately wants, needs and deserves. When an admiring stranger offers her an opportunity for an anonymous rendezvous, Felecia is tempted to risk everything that she has to get a taste of what she wants. Now, she just needs to decide if the risk is truly worth the gain.
Excerpt:
“I’m not really comfortable with this…”
“Good, you’re not supposed to be. You want what I offer because you know that it’s something that you’ve never had.” He told her bluntly.
She swallowed hard, “True…but…”
“But what? If you’re looking for an excuse not to enjoy something, you’ll find a million. All that I ask is that you open your mind. Don’t come into this with pre-conceived notions. We're no more abnormal than the rest of society. The only difference is that we have found an outlet to express the side of ourselves that others have chosen to suppress. I choose to be free. The only remaining question is: do you?”

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
262.18 KB
seeders:7
leechers:3
Squirm (The Washington Brothers, Book 1.5) - Trinity Wise [epub, mobi]-Zi