Stackdump with pre-imported stackoverflow.com and stackexchange sites (2015-03-16)

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on March 28, 2015 by Pipinpadiloxain Other > Unsorted
Torrent verified.

Stackdump with pre-imported stackoverflow.com and stackexchange sites (2015-03-16) (Size: 28.02 GB)
 stackdump_with_pre-imported_sites_2015-03-16.tar.gz28.02 GB

Description

This is a copy of stackdump with data already imported from stackoverflow.com and these *.stackexchange.com sister sites:

android, askubuntu, codereview, crypto, cs, cstheory, datascience, dba, diy, dsp, gamedev, gaming, gis, graphicdesign, japanese, lifehacks, math, mathoverflow, networkengineering, opendata, photo, pm, productivity, programmers, security, serverfault, sound, superuser, tex, travel, unix, ux, vi, webmasters.

Once downloaded and unpacked, to use it run this in the stackdump directory:
./start_solr.sh & ./start_web.sh

This will launch a webserver listening on http://localhost:8080.

You can add or remove other stackexchange sites using data from the official dump. See stackdump's page, linked at top. You can also update stackdump itself if new versions appear -- it's a functional Mercurial repository.

The suite was tested on Linux, but I believe it should work on Windows too (I haven't tried -- please look for details in stackdump's site).

The source data is from archive.org's 2015-03-16 stackexchange data dump. I'm providing this because importing the data yourself requires about 30 hours and a computer with more than 8GB of memory and a lot of free disk space.

NOTE: If you're getting a 'module' object has no attribute 'PROTOCOL_SSLv3' error on Debian when launching start_web.sh, you might need to delete line 42 from stackdump/python/packages/requests/packages/urllib3/contrib/pyopenssl.py. (Debian has disabled SSL3 in their python package -- hopefully the stackdump maintainer provides an official fix in the future).

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
28.02 GB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Stackdump with pre-imported stackoverflow.com and stackexchange sites (2015-03-16)