Star Trek - I.K.S. Gorkon [RICKERZ]

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on April 21, 2015 by rickerzin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Star Trek - I.K.S. Gorkon [RICKERZ] (Size: 1.26 MB)
 Star Trek I.K.S. Gorkon - 4 A Burning House - Keith R. A. Decandido.epub378.45 KB
 Star Trek I.K.S. Gorkon - 3 Enemy Territory - Keith R. A. Decandido.epub364.19 KB
 Star Trek I.K.S. Gorkon - 2 Honor Bound - Keith R. A. Decandido.epub277.81 KB
 Star Trek I.K.S. Gorkon - 1 A Good Day to Die - Keith R. A. Decandido.epub267.57 KB

Description

This set of Star Trek ePub books is the most comprehensive set of what has been uploaded to ST Torrents (*) .
It took an undertaking effort close to 12 months to refine, update and weed out unrelated wasteful and senseless pages, leaving pure original Story material presentable on any Tablet or Smart Phone library database. I would appreciate to hear any feedback on the quality of my efforts to keep up the refining and the quality of our greatest passion : "Star Trek" culture.
A "like" feedback will certainly make my day:-).

(*) All the ST ebooks I have collected were from existing torrent listings , but in a RAW format (in my opinion), some are retail, but most are laden with typos , and missing / badly formatted TAGS, whereas a well formatted TAG is required to have a comprehensive Library Database respecting the rules of including at least the correct title and author's name info , a proper TAG is highly recommended for ebooks Series as I come to find out.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.26 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Star Trek - I.K.S. Gorkon [RICKERZ]