Star Wars Animated Adventures - Droids E03 The Trigon Unleashed.mp4

seeders: 8
leechers: 6
Added on November 26, 2014 by lostmyticketin TV
Torrent verified.

Star Wars Animated Adventures - Droids E03 The Trigon Unleashed.mp4 (Size: 117.41 MB)
 Star Wars Droids E03 The Trigon Unleashed.mp4117.41 MB

Description

Star Wars - Droids

Star Wars: Droids: The Adventures of R2-D2 and C-3PO, released on DVD in 2004 as Star Wars Animated Adventures: Droids, is an animated television series that features the exploits of R2-D2 and C-3PO, the droids who have appeared in all six Star Wars films. The series takes place between the events depicted in Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith and Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope.

Over the course of the series, the droids team up with four different sets of masters. The series is divided up into three cycles: at the beginning of each, the droids usually run into their new masters in an accidental way, and at the end of each cycle, they usually are forced to leave their masters for one reason or another. The Great Heep, a television special following the series, served as a prequel to the third Mungo Baobab cycle.

Star Wars Droids was a series of 13 30minute programs on TV in 1985-6. There are NO copies commercially available since they were never officially released on DVD. The only official release to DVD were Episodes 5-8 were made into two features which i already have uploaded. Some say they were edited badly.

The source I got these from said it included all episodes, but he failed to mention that episodes 5-8 were the ones slapped together by the studio to make the two features. To make a long story short, i have only 9 of the original 13 full episodes.

The episodes are about a 6-7 out of 10 - tried to make it better, but could not.

imageimage

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
117.41 MB
seeders:8
leechers:6
Star Wars Animated Adventures - Droids E03 The Trigon Unleashed.mp4

All Comments

Thanks for sharing Star Wars Droids E03 The Trigon Unleashed.mp4
Thanks for sharing
THANKS L:ostmyticket

Not Real Sharp as picture goes but watchable Also keep in mind this first came out in 1985