Star Wars Battlefront PC Beta-3DM

seeders: 242
leechers: 446
Added on October 10, 2015 by Mister_Bonein Games
Torrent verified.

Star Wars Battlefront PC Beta-3DM (Size: 9.4 GB)
 2015年全部热门单机游戏及汉化下载.url260 bytes
 3DMGAME-Star.Wars.Battlefront.PC.Beta-3DM.part01.rar1000 MB
 3DMGAME-Star.Wars.Battlefront.PC.Beta-3DM.part02.rar1000 MB
 3DMGAME-Star.Wars.Battlefront.PC.Beta-3DM.part03.rar1000 MB
 3DMGAME-Star.Wars.Battlefront.PC.Beta-3DM.part04.rar1000 MB
 3DMGAME-Star.Wars.Battlefront.PC.Beta-3DM.part05.rar1000 MB
 3DMGAME-Star.Wars.Battlefront.PC.Beta-3DM.part06.rar1000 MB
 3DMGAME-Star.Wars.Battlefront.PC.Beta-3DM.part07.rar1000 MB
 3DMGAME-Star.Wars.Battlefront.PC.Beta-3DM.part08.rar1000 MB
 3DMGAME-Star.Wars.Battlefront.PC.Beta-3DM.part09.rar1000 MB
 3DMGAME-Star.Wars.Battlefront.PC.Beta-3DM.part10.rar621.26 MB
 www.3dmgame.com.url122 bytes
 .txt3.78 KB

Description

Installation :1. Download and install the Origin client register an account Download: https: //download.dm.origin.com/origin/live/OriginSetup.exe2. Log Origin client - Click store page - Click Free Games page - click on the drop-down menu Demos and Betas- find STAR WARS Battlefront Beta- start the download3. Unzip STAR WARS Battlefront Beta folder4. Run Origin.Games.Reg.Tools.v1.0-3DM.exe Import Registry5. Run GamesABOUT THE GAME :Feel the ominous thud of an AT-AT stomping down on the frozen tundra of Hoth. Zip through the lush forests of Endor on an Imperial speeder bike while dodging incoming blaster fire. Engage in intense dogfights as squadrons of X-wings and TIE fighters fill the skies. Immerse yourself in the epic Star Wars battles you’ve always dreamed of and create new heroic moments of your own in Star Wars Battlefront.Name : Star Wars Battlefront PC Beta-3DMGenre:	Action, ShooterRelease Date:	17 November 2015Publisher:	Electronic ArtsDeveloper:	DICERelease Name : Star Wars Battlefront PC Beta-3DMSize : 9.4 GBMinimum PC System RequirementsOS: 64-bit Windows 7 or laterProcessor (Intel): Intel i3 6300T or equivalentMemory: 8GB RAMHard Drive: At least 40 GB of free spaceGraphics card (NVIDIA): nVidia GeForce GTX 660 2GBGraphics card (ATI): ATI Radeon HD 7850 2GBDirectX: 11.0 Compatible video card or equivalentOnline Connection Requirements: 512 KBPS or faster Internet connectionRecommended PC System RequirementsOS: 64-bit Windows 10 or laterProcessor (Intel): Intel i5 6600 or equivalentMemory: 16GB RAMHard Drive: At least 40 GB of free spaceGraphics card (NVIDIA): nVidia GeForce GTX 970 4GBGraphics card (AMD): AMD Radeon R9 290 4GBDirectX: 11.1 Compatible video card or equivalentOnline Connection Requirements: 512 KBPS or faster Internet connection

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
9.4 GB
seeders:242
leechers:446
Star Wars Battlefront PC Beta-3DM

All Comments

SW Battlefront Open Beta. Free to play at the moment. Why download 3DM version?

3DM should get better programmers (or they should have more patience to crack games properly). At the moment they do not do good work with game cracks - expect of Mad Max <-- that one was perfect. But the other games :< CPY fixed Dragon Age Inquisition, in MGS5PP you have to hassle with your time zone plus override ambulance blackscreen. Etc.

Thank you for the uploader, quality torrent! The content on the other hand is questionable but it's not uploaders fault: he shares what he finds which is awesome!
After install at the start up screen it says press the enter key to start the game...... it dont work...... game never starts up.... any ideas?
Maximize the graphical settings and your 750Ti will stutter xD
Why download this it's open beta for now
i am not a gamer.but i wonder when the final game release then can i play multi player though beta version?If anybody knows then answer.
NO.
Too High for me..
thanks