Star Wars Clone Wars The Complete Microseries (2003) DVDRip XViD 2 ch AVI

seeders: 49
leechers: 3
Added on September 3, 2010 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

Star Wars Clone Wars The Complete Microseries (2003) DVDRip XViD 2 ch AVI (Size: 1.94 GB)
 Star Wars Clone Wars Vol. 2.avi969.6 MB
 Star Wars Clone Wars Vol. 2 cover art.jpg57.95 KB
 Star Wars Clone Wars Vol.1.avi1014.95 MB
 Star Wars Clone Wars Vol. 1 cover art.jpg60.23 KB

Description

Details
Release Date:7 November 2003
DVD Release Date:Vol.1 March 22, 2005 - Vol.2 December 6, 2005
Genre:Action | Fantasy | Sci-Fi | Animation | Short | Adventure
Run Time:Vol.1 69 minutes,Vol.2 64 minutes
Language:English
Aspect Ratio: 1.78:1
Subtitles: None
Studio:20th Century Fox
Rating:Not Rated
Director:Tippy Bushkin
Starring:Mat Lucas, Jerome Beidler, James Arnold Taylor, André Sogliuzzo, Grey DeLisle

Video Quality: (16:9) | DivX - AVI @ 23.976fps 848×480 1746kbp

Audio: English MP3 2 ch sound ~193 kbps

DescriptionImmediately after the events of Star Wars-Episode II: Attack of the Clones, the Clone Wars continue. The Separatists launch masses of Battle Droids while the Republic has an entire arsonal of Clone Troopers to blow them away. Obi-Wan Kenobi and his apprentice Anakin Skywalker are also participating in the fights against Count Dooku and his defiant separaists. Jedi Masters Yoda and Mace Windu, take part in the battle as well. While down on Coruscant, Padme Amidala, Chancellor Palpatine, C-3PO and R2-D2 hope nothing but good for our heroes. Will the Republic emerge triumphant? Will Dooku and his separatists be brought to their knees? And will Anakin truly bring balance to the Force, or will he bring absolutely tyranny?

Compatable
With the PS3, Xbox 360 Direct from External HD or streaming using a
Media Server such as PS3 Media Sever or by Windows 7 and streaming on the network through Windows Media Center.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.94 GB
seeders:49
leechers:3
Star Wars Clone Wars The Complete Microseries (2003) DVDRip XViD 2 ch AVI

Trailer

All Comments

Great upload, thank you!
Thanks.
great, ty so much!
great
Been trying to find the complete series. Great quality too! Also, I knew what i was downloading before hand because I learned to read many years ago haha
Me too.
yes been looking for this.....thanks...