Star Wars Episode I The Phantom Menace (Ritty fan edit)

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on May 21, 2016 by Jeff_Rittein Movies
Torrent verified.

Star Wars Episode I The Phantom Menace (Ritty fan edit) (Size: 1.6 GB)
 Star Wars Episode I The Phantom Menace (Ritty fan edit) v3.avi1.6 GB

Description

Episode 1 - my edit.

Cut roughly 20 mins out of the movie and fixed the two major problems.

1. Annoying Jar Jar. Unlike the Phantom Editor I don't believe cutting jar jar out helps the movie AT ALL. I changed his voice to the hindi dub and gave him proper english subtitles. THIS CHANGE ALONE almost saves the movie.
2. Fix the pacing. No longer is it boring. It MOVES now. No excess chi shots, anakin antics (now jake lloyd gives a GREAT performance as anikan) and overall everyone's performances are now SOLID. No useless dialogue - an exposition has been moved as off screen dialogue to quicken the pace.

I did use the phantom edits pod race sequence but made my own cuts to that (like the removal of the sand people gag moment - why the ones who raped and tortured his mother in the next film are used as comic relief in this one is beyond me...)

Basically all of these movie were ruined by BAD CHOICES. Excess and self indulgence galore. THIS FILM I will say is the best after Empire. BOLD words I know - but I can't even sit through the theatrical cut, mine I've watched about 5 times now. I LOVE IT, and I hope you do too.

This is not a perfect cut (I'd say 90% of the edits are seemless) and the audio was from a bad rip. I will fix it in a final cut but for now it won't ruin the movie. Consider this a workprint of sorts.

Please comment and tell me what you think, thank you.

I spent a week on each film. IMO the prequels are just as good as the originals - not the same but just as good. Infact I actually enjoy watching these more. Can you believe I even TYPED THAT? LOL It's true. I made these in essence for my father who loved star wars and passed away before the force awakens was released. GOD BLESS HIM he would watch them EVERY TIME THEY PLAYED ON TV. And he sat through the prequels too. No one should EVER have to watch those messes again. EVER.

Phantom Menace is now a fast paced, exciting a fun jump off point for the saga. Shroud of the Darkside (formerly Clones) is now the love story it was supposed to be thus making Revenge of the Sith have meaning. You'll care now what happens to these people (cuz anakin isn't a f'n CHILD MURDERER in my cuts)

One last thing, I used some deleted footage but not form dvds but from youtube so you'll notice that. Also can anyone tell what program has the wipes Lucas uses? Mine a bad, blame Powerdirector for that.
It's ok to love the prequels now.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.6 GB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Star Wars Episode I The Phantom Menace (Ritty fan edit)