Star Wars Episode II Shroud of the Darkside (Ritty fan edit) V3

seeders: 10
leechers: 1
Added on May 21, 2016 by Jeff_Rittein Movies
Torrent verified.

Star Wars Episode II Shroud of the Darkside (Ritty fan edit) V3 (Size: 1.49 GB)
 Episode II Shroud of the Darkside V3.avi1.49 GB

Description

OK here's Episode II. Cut another good 25 mins+ out this b*tch. Added all the deleted padme anakin scenes back in as well.

Those really are the main changes since this story is essentially a love story that eventually drives the plot of part 3. Unfortunately no one gives a rat's ass about these two characters cuz they're 'love' isn't even a remote possibility. You can't just have characters say I love You and have an audience believe it. At least now IT'S PLAUSIBLE.

This movie was NIGHTMARE to recut. All 3 of the prequels WERE GREAT at heart but ruined by Lucas' poor decisions. A love story with NO LOVE? Really?

And let's not even get started on the most misleading and ridiculous title in history. What attack of the clones? No No no. The title for this movie should ALWAYS have been Shroud of the Darkside. So I redid the crawl and fixed that nonsense. I made more cuts to this movie than anything I've ever worked on.

ONCE AGAIN treat this as a WORK PRINT. It's not perfect and the deleted scenes and of low quality. It won't effect the movie because these cuts are not to show off - but to show up. This is the way these movies should have put together.

Like EP I, enjoy a prequel for the first time. It's OK to love these movies...NOW.

Comment PLEASE. Any sugggestions on how I can still improve on them is most welcome.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.49 GB
seeders:10
leechers:1
Star Wars Episode II Shroud of the Darkside (Ritty fan edit) V3

Trailer