Star Wars - Expanded Universe (Canon - Novels, Comics, Short Stories) [Complete through early September, 2015]

seeders: 1
leechers: 5
Added on September 9, 2015 by DIrishBin Books
Torrent verified.

Star Wars - Expanded Universe (Canon - Novels, Comics, Short Stories) [Complete through early September, 2015] (Size: 6.9 GB)
 Star Wars #1.cbr64.04 MB
 Star Wars #2.cbr35.48 MB
 Star Wars #3.cbr37.84 MB
 Star Wars #4.cbr33.85 MB
 Star Wars #5.cbr33.09 MB
 Star Wars #6.cbr36.46 MB
 Star Wars #7.cbr34.18 MB
 Star Wars #8.cbr38.28 MB
 Star Wars - Darth Maul - Son of Dathomir #1.cbr27.53 MB
 Star Wars - Darth Maul - Son of Dathomir #2.cbr28.01 MB
 Star Wars - Darth Maul - Son of Dathomir #3.cbr29.83 MB
 Star Wars - Darth Maul - Son of Dathomir #4.cbr29.4 MB
 Star Wars - Darth Vader #1.cbr47.65 MB
 Star Wars - Darth Vader #2.cbr33.8 MB
 Star Wars - Darth Vader #3.cbr33.27 MB
 Star Wars - Darth Vader #4.cbr33.51 MB
 Star Wars - Darth Vader #5.cbr35.26 MB
 Star Wars - Darth Vader #6.cbr30.59 MB
 Star Wars - Darth Vader #7.cbr36.5 MB
 Star Wars - Darth Vader #8.cbr36.82 MB
 Star Wars - Darth Vader #9.cbr36.11 MB
 Star Wars - Kanan - The Last Padawan #1.cbr39.06 MB
 Star Wars - Kanan - The Last Padawan #2.cbr36.98 MB
 Star Wars - Kanan - The Last Padawan #3.cbr39.21 MB
 Star Wars - Kanan - The Last Padawan #4.cbr35.07 MB
 Star Wars - Kanan - The Last Padawan #5.cbr40.11 MB
 Star Wars - Lando #1.cbr39.25 MB
 Star Wars - Lando #2.cbr35.7 MB
 Star Wars - Lando #3.cbr32.76 MB
 Star Wars - Princess Leia #1.cbr43.05 MB
 Star Wars - Princess Leia #2.cbr36.92 MB
 Star Wars - Princess Leia #3.cbr35.76 MB
 Star Wars - Princess Leia #4.cbr31.17 MB
 Star Wars - Princess Leia #5.cbr40.28 MB
 Star Wars - Rebels Magazine #1 - Ring Race.cbr7.66 MB
 Star Wars - Rebels Magazine #2 - Learning Patience.cbr7.06 MB
 Star Wars - Rebels Magazine #3 - The Fake Jedi.cbr6.67 MB
 Star Wars - Rebels Magazine #4 - Kallus' Hunt.cbr7.58 MB
 Star Wars - Rebels Magazine #5 - Return of the Slavers.cbr8.35 MB
 Star Wars - Rebels Magazine #6 - Eyes on the Prize.cbr7.47 MB
 Star Wars - Rebels Magazine #7 - Sabotaged Supplies.cbr11.91 MB
 Star Wars - Rebels Magazine #8 - Ezra's Vision.cbr10.81 MB
 Star Wars - Shattered Empire #1.cbr42.02 MB
 Star Wars - A New Dawn (Audiobook), Part 1.mp3528.69 MB
 Star Wars - A New Dawn (Audiobook), Part 2.mp3521.57 MB
 Star Wars - A New Dawn.epub996.5 KB
 Star Wars - Aftermath (Audiobook).mp31012.37 MB
 Star Wars - Aftermath.epub3.21 MB
 Star Wars - Dark Disciple (Audiobook).mp3307.67 MB
 Star Wars - Dark Disciple.epub1.61 MB
 Star Wars - Heir to the Jedi (Audiobook).mp3540.64 MB
 Star Wars - Heir to the Jedi.epub2.54 MB
 Star Wars - Lords of the Sith (Audiobook).mp3300.82 MB
 Star Wars - Lords of the Sith.epub481.39 KB
 Star Wars - Lost Stars (Audiobook).mp3964.32 MB
 Star Wars - Lost Stars.epub546.25 KB
 Star Wars - Moving Target - A Princess Leia Adventure (Audiobook).mp3320.49 MB
 Star Wars - Moving Target - A Princess Leia Adventure.epub1.12 MB
 Star Wars - Rebels - Ezra's Gamble.epub20.47 MB
 Star Wars - Rebels - Servants of the Empire #1 - Edge of the Galaxy.epub2.15 MB
 Star Wars - Rebels - Servants of the Empire #2 - Rebel in the Ranks.epub779.27 KB
 Star Wars - Rebels - Servants of the Empire #3 - Imperial Justice.epub478.62 KB
 Star Wars - Rebels - The Rebellion Begins.epub3.07 MB
 Star Wars - Smuggler's Run - A Han Solo & Chewbacca Adventure (Audiobook).mp3277.83 MB
 Star Wars - Smuggler's Run - A Han Solo & Chewbacca Adventure.epub1.14 MB
 Star Wars - Blade Squadron, Parts 1-2 (Star Wars Insider #149-150, May-June 2014 - July, 2014).cbr10.67 MB
 Star Wars - Kindred Spirits (Star Wars Insider #159 - August-September, 2015).cbr21.22 MB
 Star Wars - Last Call at the Zero Angle (Star Wars Insider #156 - April 2015).cbr5.92 MB
 Star Wars - One Thousand Levels Down (Star Wars Insider #151 - August-September 2014).cbr4.58 MB
 Star Wars - Orientation (Star Wars Insider #157 - May-June 2015).cbr8.54 MB
 Star Wars - Rebel Bluff (Star Wars Insider #158 - July 2015).cbr17.88 MB
 Star Wars - The End of History (Star Wars Insider #154 - January 2015).cbr13.74 MB

Description

This is a collection of the Expanded Universe material in the new Star Wars canon.

It includes all the new canon novels (in both epub and audio formats), all the new canon comics (including the harder to find stuff like the Star Wars - Rebels Magazine exclusive comics), and all the canon short stories (from Star Wars Insider). Also included are all the original young adult novels (and I've included The Rebellion Begins by Michael Kogge since it contains a scene not shown in the Rebels pilot film).

While this torrent contains scans of the short story and short comic pages from Star Wars Insider and Star Wars Rebels Magazine, ONLY the story pages are included in this torrent to save space/torrent size. If you're looking for the entire magazines those are easy to find, but to save space (and since this is focused on the expanded canon stories, not behind the scenes stuff like most of the magazine content focuses on) I'm limiting it only to the comic and short story pages.

Anyway, this is a complete digital collection of the new Star Wars Expanded Universe canon.

The adult novels are all in .epub format, and the audio versions are in .mp3 format. The young adult novels are all in .epub format (they don't release audio versions of the young adult books). All credit to Kileko for epub and audio uploads (I converted the original M4B files to MP3, which makes the file size bigger but also removes DRM and allows the file to be played on non-Apple devices), as well as the Star Wars Insider scans (which I used to create the smaller short story only versions seen in this torrent).

The comics and short stories are all in .cbr format. All credit to various original uploaders of the Star Wars comics (all original Scanner tags are preserved in the files, usually at end of issue). All credit to Nemesis43 for reliably uploading them to kat.cr. And all credit to b0bafett for the Star Wars Rebels Magazine scans.

Enjoy!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.9 GB
seeders:1
leechers:5
Star Wars - Expanded Universe (Canon - Novels, Comics, Short Stories) [Complete through early September, 2015]

All Comments

Each iteration I've downloaded has been impeccable in terms of its exhaustiveness and, while the bitrate on the audio-books could stand to be a bit higher, its well within or above average bitrate for audiobooks & overall quality is very good.

DIrishB, Many thanks for keeping up on this so reliably. I always buy digi copies of the comics just to incentive Marvel to keep cranking them out, but wasn't looking forward to using my audible credits to grab the new YA novels release on Force Friday.

Am Including png files for all the current canon comics as a bonus for anyone who wants to make Icons for their folders . (Turn the into icns or ico files at converticons . com )

P.S. Do you play Star Wars Card Trader (Mobile App)? If so PM me you're username & I'll hook you up with some quality cards as a thank you.
Thanks for the kind words, Diziet!

I don't play SW Card Trader (I play SW-Uprising and SW-Commander on my phone, though), but I have a friend who does. If you'd be willing to extend those cards to him I'm sure he'd appreciate it. Let me ask him his username and I'll PM it to you. Very kind of you to offer.

And I'll be posting updated versions of this every few months with everything canon, so stay tuned!
All perfect my end DIrishB, many thanks. I have been asked to upload .mobi's of the new Canon novels so I am going to convert yours for the request. Many thanks.
Thanks for verifying they're working for you! As I said, a few of my friends downloaded it and the files were all working for them as well.

And by all means, feel free to convert the epubs to mobi's. I'd only ask you give credit to Kileko since they uploaded the novels (epub versions).

Thanks again!
I didn't see that message before I posted so my thanks went to you for supplying them here on KAT but my many thanks to Kileko too.
If anyone is having trouble with files being corrupted or not opening, let me know. All the original files are working fine on my PC.

Several of my personal friends have downloaded and verified the files are all working properly on their PCs as well.

Make sure your codec packs are up to date for WMV, VLC, whatever media player you're using.

That should hopefully help.
Here's a link for Star Wars Insider #160, which contains the new short story "Blade Squadron: Zero Hour":

https://kat.cm/star-wars-ins...mpire-cbr-nem-t11242038.html

I'll include the short story pages in their own file (as I've done for all the short stories and comic shorts in the new canon) in a future update to this torrent, likely in early to mid-December just before The Force Awakens release.
You seem to be the only one having a problem. The files are working fine on my PC.

You do have a CBR reader installed on your PC, right?
Again, the files all seem to be working fine for everyone else (and the originals on my PC are all working). Not sure why you're having issues.

I recommend you uninstall and reinstall your CBR reader program (and maybe ePub reader as well) and then try downloading those files again.
Good Books
Many thanks, I had gotten in a mess with the new "Canon" so this helps a lot to get me back on track especially with the novels. Major thanks to you and bObafett for the Rebels stuff.
Very welcome. Kileko uploads all the novels and audiobooks so credit to them for those!
thanks a lot!
No. You can view the files simply by looking at the file list on the main page.

Its a collection of the canon Star Wars stuff since the reboot, and since "Absolutely Everything You Need to Know About Star Wars" is just sort of an encyclopedia type book, it isn't included.