Star Wars RPG - Edge of the Empire - Enter the Unknown (SWE06)

seeders: 8
leechers: 0
Added on January 18, 2014 by Neuromaniacin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Star Wars RPG - Edge of the Empire - Enter the Unknown (SWE06) (Size: 55.58 MB)
 Edge of the Empire - Enter the Unknown (SWE06).pdf55.58 MB

Description

For other books in the series, status on upcoming releases, requests and the like, please see this thread.

From the Publisher's webpage:
Enter the Unknown, a supplement for the Star Wars®: Edge of the Empire™ Roleplaying Game, features new content for the Explorer career. Explorers will find all-new specializations, talents, and signature abilities, while all players will benefit from new character, vehicle, and equipment options. Enter the Unknown also provides tools for making stronger and more diversified characters. Meanwhile, GMs can find advice on incorporating the themes of exploration, trade, and hunting into their campaigns. It’s time to Enter the Unknown!

An “Explorer’s Handbook” for the Edge of the Empire RPG

Includes new Explorer specializations such as the Archeologist and Driver
Features new options for backgrounds, Obligations, and Motivations, based on the themes of exploration, hunting, and trade
Introduces new equipment options useful to all players
A powerful tool for GMs to use in crafting campaigns with an exploration theme, or to more deeply involve Explorer characters in the narrative of an adventure

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
55.58 MB
seeders:8
leechers:0
Star Wars RPG - Edge of the Empire - Enter the Unknown (SWE06)

All Comments

Suns of Fortune will be up shortly. I don't intend to get the AoR beta though.
Thanks for the scan! Will you be uploading Suns of Fortune as well? I'd be willing to chip in something for a good quality scan.
I intend to get all the books, but it will probably be a little while until the next EotE book.
Already doing that, but carrying them all around is a bit of a pain, much easier to just have the books at home and take a pdf file on a tablet with me when gaming at my friends. I'd have bought them digitally if Lucasarts wasn't so weird with different licensing deals for digital and print.
I know that feeling. It's also much easier to share out pertinent information to your players when you have it digitally.