Star Wars RPG - Edge of the Empire - Suns of Fortune (SWE07)

seeders: 15
leechers: 0
Added on February 6, 2014 by Neuromaniacin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Star Wars RPG - Edge of the Empire - Suns of Fortune (SWE07) (Size: 147.91 MB)
 Edge of the Empire - Suns of Fortune (OCR).pdf64.15 MB
 Edge of the Empire - Suns of Fortune (SWE07).pdf83.77 MB

Description

This scan comes with two versions; one made with Adobe Acrobat, the other with a OCR program. I would appreciate some feedback on which version people prefer.

For other books in the series, status on upcoming releases, requests and the like, please see this thread.

From the Publisher's webpage:
Suns of Fortune is a 144-page sourcebook for the Star Wars®: Edge of the Empire™ Roleplaying Game that allows you and your friends to explore the fantastic opportunities and dangers found within the Corellian Sector, the birthplace of Han Solo and Wedge Antilles. Discover three new species, exotic weapons, dozens of vehicles, nine modular encounters that Game Masters can use in any Edge of the Empire campaign, and more!

Extensive details for one of the most iconic regions of the Star Wars galaxy
Modular encounters introduce exciting scenes and challenges that can serve as part of nearly any adventure
Three new species options for player characters: Drall, Selonians, and Corellian-born humans
A treasure trove of new weapons, armor, and gear, as well as some of the fastest ships in the galaxy

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
147.91 MB
seeders:15
leechers:0
Star Wars RPG - Edge of the Empire - Suns of Fortune (SWE07)

All Comments

Thanks for the feedback. Personally I think the Adobe version looks crisper in colours, and the OCR program has some issues with pages where the text is diagonal.
Awesome, wasn't expecting it already. And very welcome considering amazon just sent me a mail telling me my hardcopy is delayed...again.
I wasn't expecting to get it done either, but my local store had it in stock much earlier then anticipated.