Star Wars Star Wars - Episode I , II , III - Complete with Embedded greek Subtitles

seeders: 8
leechers: 3
Added on February 4, 2016 by 7psyxosin Movies
Torrent verified.

Star Wars Star Wars - Episode I , II , III - Complete with Embedded greek Subtitles (Size: 8.89 GB)
 02 Star Wars Episode II Attack Of The Clones - 2002.avi3.03 GB
 03 Star Wars Episode III Revenge of the Sith - 2005.avi2.97 GB
 01 Star Wars Episode I The Phantom Menace 1999.avi2.9 GB
 S1front.jpg85.42 KB
 S2front.jpg85.39 KB
 S3front.jpg76.33 KB
 S1snap2.jpg36.69 KB
 S1snap1.jpg33.31 KB
 S3snap2.jpg27.36 KB
 S2snap2.jpg25.54 KB
 S2snap1.jpg21.25 KB
 S3snap1.jpg21.03 KB

Description

Star Wars - Episode I , II , III - Complete with Embedded greek Subtitles

Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace
2h 16min | Movie Quality 1080p | Action, Adventure, Fantasy | 19 May 1999

Two Jedi Knights escape a hostile blockade to find allies and come across a young boy who may bring balance to the Force, but the long dormant Sith resurface to reclaim their old glory.
Director: George Lucas
Writer: George Lucas
Stars: Ewan McGregor, Liam Neeson, Natalie Portman |

Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones
2h 22min | Movie Quality 1080p | Action, Adventure, Fantasy | 16 May 2002

Ten years after initially meeting, Anakin Skywalker shares a forbidden romance with Padmé, while Obi-Wan investigates an assassination attempt on the Senator and discovers a secret clone army crafted for the Jedi.
Writers: George Lucas (screenplay), Jonathan Hales
Stars: Hayden Christensen, Natalie Portman, Ewan McGregor |

Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith
2h 20min | Movie Quality 1080p | Action, Adventure, Fantasy | 19 May 2005

During the near end of the clone wars, Darth Sidious has revealed himself and is ready to execute the last part of his plan to rule the Galaxy. Sidious is ready for his new apprentice.
Writer: George Lucas
Stars: Hayden Christensen, Natalie Portman, Ewan McGregor |

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
8.89 GB
seeders:8
leechers:3
Star Wars Star Wars - Episode I , II , III - Complete with Embedded greek Subtitles

Screenshots

Star Wars Star Wars - Episode I , II , III - Complete with Embedded greek Subtitles screenshot
Star Wars Star Wars - Episode I , II , III - Complete with Embedded greek Subtitles screenshot