Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015) HDRip | English + Russian

seeders: 1828
leechers: 57
Added on March 30, 2016 by Agent.007in Movies
Torrent verified.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015) HDRip | English + Russian (Size: 2.06 GB)
 Star.WR.VII.2O16.D.HDRip.21OOMB.avi2.06 GB

Description

Movie
Title: Star Wars: The Awakening forces
Original title: the Star Wars: of The the Force Awakens Released: 2015 Genre: Science Fiction, Fantasy, Action, Adventure
Directed by Director: JJ Abrams
Cast / Person: John Boyega , Daisy Ridley , Oscar Isaac , Adam Driver , Domhnall Gleeson , Harrison Ford , Mark Hamill , Carrie Fisher , Max von Sydow , Andy Serkis

Synopsis: thirty years after the death of Darth Vader and the Emperor of the galaxy is still in danger. Public education New Order led by their mysterious Snoke supreme leader and his right hand Kailo Rehn following in the footsteps of the Empire, trying to grab all the power. At this time, not an easy fate brings young girl Rae and former stormtrooper New Order Finn with the heroes during the war with the Empire - Han Solo, Chewbacca, and Leia Queen. Together, they have to fight the New Order, but nastaёt the moment when it becomes clear that only a Jedi can stop Snoke and Kyle Wren. And in the galaxy alive there is only one ...

Issued / Studio: US / Bad Robot, Lucasfilm Ltd., Truenorth - [Sound CAMRip] File Format: AVI Quality: HDRip Video: XviD, 720x304, ~ 1739 Kbit / s Audio: Russian: (MP3, 2 ch, 192 kbit / s), English: (AC3, 2 ch, 192 Kbps /from)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.06 GB
seeders:1828
leechers:57
Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015) HDRip | English + Russian

Trailer

All Comments

Thanks for sharing.
All the best in future.
Bad Quality Audio Good quality video
It's in Russian I guess. Seems like a cam as I swear I hear people talking during the beginning, chewing of popcorn. Dark video.
Dual-audio. Audio track 1 - russian,
Audio track 2 : English
nice