Star Wars the Force Copy Awakens

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on April 19, 2016 by Macs-Voltagein Movies
Torrent verified.

Star Wars the Force Copy Awakens (Size: 1.31 GB)
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.ooo.txt48 bytes
 Star Wars the Force copy Awakens.mp41.31 GB

Description

Oh man I did not like this movie as much as I wanted.

So much to hate. Very little to like.

I went to see this flick but right after it started I realized that all the bad reviews for this movie must have been somehow erased from the web, So people like me might be swayed to go see it.

If I had seen proper reviews, I would have enjoyed it more.

If you think about it, it's a weird reboot sequel kinda thing. I did not like it.

It insulted my fan love for this movie. I mean, why beat the old star wars beats over me head again like I'm a dead horse? So anyway I decided to do a fanedit on this damn movie.

I decided to include laugh tracks, boo's, clapping and cheering.

Like every time you see the soccer ball, you hear kids cheering, then adults booing. Every time the soccer ball comes into the picture really.

That kind of thing.

Near the end, there is lots of boos and laughing.

Think of it as a review of sorts.

So because I disliked this movie, I had to take a break halfway through. To take my mind of this, I edited Cop out. This movie bugged me that much. haha

So, my mind decided to work on this without my full consent. Dammit, I had to fully edit this. I did not want to edit this. I really did not want to. I just wanted to put this out and that is it. So right away I will release the new edit.

I fixed most of the things. Han dies from the force instead of a light sabre in the chest, no monsters on Han's ship, no dumb r2d2 sleeping thing, no first time flying the falcon, new title crawl, no light sabre fight near no cliff, no flying down no trench, etc etc.

The force may still be alive. haha.

Please remember to own a copy before you download!

720p stereo yadda yadda.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.31 GB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Star Wars the Force Copy Awakens