Star Wars The Phantom Menace (fan-edit)

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on June 23, 2015 by Macs-Voltagein Movies
Torrent verified.

Star Wars The Phantom Menace (fan-edit) (Size: 2.79 GB)
 Star Wars The Phantom Menace (fan-edit).mp42.79 GB

Description

Star wars the Phantom menace. OMG. What the hell did I go see? This flick showed me that movies are going downhill. No more original ideas are coming out. What was once a catalyst for escapism, is now a catalyst for consumerism.

Star Wars film lovers where given a crash course on how to aim a franchise directly at the padawans. And only padawans. Most exclusively.

The millions of millions of self proclaimed (directly or indirectly) Star Wars Jedi's where left wandering amongst the many versions of better Star Wars movies. Left to ponder what exactly they where doing.

Mutiny became the ally of the believer as hate filled the minds of the common Star Wars fan.

But, hope is on the horizon. Technology has given us different versions of the Lucas kid movie known as "the Phantom Menace". A movie that has proven to be a menace to logic. (slams fist on table)

Here is one such re-edit.

This edit follows the hero's journey throughout the film. No longer changing to introduce annoying cgi/characters at every turn. Technology is great but not when it is taken too far. Like way to far. Like he took it to 11.

The plot advances at a more palatable pace.

If you like this re-edit, can I humbly as you to seed? It would help out the fan-edit community!

720p ltrbx
1hr 41 min

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.79 GB
seeders:1
leechers:1
Star Wars The Phantom Menace (fan-edit)

Trailer