Star Wars: Vader Down Omnibus

seeders: 29
leechers: 3
Added on January 17, 2016 by justnice980in Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

Star Wars: Vader Down Omnibus (Size: 204.46 MB)
 Star Wars - Vader Down.cbz204.46 MB

Description

Star Wars: Vader down complete 6 book crossover event collected into a single volume.
imageimage

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
204.46 MB
seeders:29
leechers:3
Star Wars: Vader Down Omnibus

All Comments

Thanks
By definition, this is. Including the name omnibus lets people know that collection of individual books is collected into a SINGLE VOLUME. It is not a collection of the individual books themselves.

om·ni·bus / ämnəˌbəs / noun

1. a volume containing several novels or other items previously published separately.
"an omnibus of her first trilogy"

But don't take my word for it. ;)
this works great for me !! totally tells the story arch in full correct order in 1 book instead of 6 so auto win B-) thx for the work & up !!
Not a problem. Glad you enjoyed it. This is how I like to read storylines on my tablets. It's just easier.
Always worth adding that you put this together yourself in the description.
Didn't really think it was all that important. Official omnibus release date is April 19, 2016. There is no official omnibus yet. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Wars:_Vader_Down_(TPB)
It just gives people an idea of whether they are downloading an official release or a fan effort. You felt it important enough to add the second image after people were downloading this which has the details so a quick explanation in the description would of helped me decide before I downloaded it.

Thanks, very fast download too.