Star Wars VII The Force Awakens Official Teaser Trailer 720p AVCHD-SC-SDH

seeders: 69
leechers: 5
Added on November 28, 2014 by SCSA420in Movies > Trailer
Torrent verified.

Star Wars VII The Force Awakens Official Teaser Trailer 720p AVCHD-SC-SDH (Size: 14.94 MB)
 Star Wars VII The Force Awakens Official Teaser logo.jpg106.08 KB
 Star Wars VII The Force Awakens Official Teaser Sith.jpg57.7 KB
 Star Wars VII The Force Awakens Official Teaser Trailer 720p AVCHD-SC-SDH.mp414.78 MB
 Star Wars VII The Force Awakens Official Teaser Trailer 720p AVCHD-SC-SDH.nfo1.35 KB

Description

StoneCold420 presents another High Quality H264 release for the Star Wars fans around the world here exclusively on ThePirateBay.se and KickAss Torrents.

Star Wars VII
The Force Awakens
Official Teaser Trailer
720p HD
November 28, 2014

Star Wars VII The Force Awakens Official Teaser Trailer in 720p HD

This is SDH release #1,602 for the Star Wars fans from a Star Wars fan. This is my 872nd official 720p H264 AVCHD release. Enjoy the Star Wars VII The Force Awakens Official Teaser Trailer in 720p HD Star Wars fans.

My 720p releases are in mp4 format with 48khz 192 kbps AAC 2 channel stereo audio so that they are playable with Media Player Classic, Windows Media Player, and any other devices capable of playing 720p HD mp4 video files.

Best viewed with
Media Player Classic, VLC, or Windows Media Player.

Enjoy the preview trailer Star Wars fans and thanks for downloading my Star Wars VII The Force Awakens Official Teaser Trailer 720p AVCHD-SC-SDH release.

Uploaded by SCSA420 on ThePirateBay.se and KickAss Torrents

StoneCold420
SmackDownHotel
November 28, 2013

For all things Star Wars related go here: http://www.starwars.com

For SC-SDH releases from 2012-03-29 onward please go here:
http://thepiratebay.se/user/SCSA420

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
14.94 MB
seeders:69
leechers:5

Screenshots

Star Wars VII The Force Awakens Official Teaser Trailer 720p AVCHD-SC-SDH screenshot
Star Wars VII The Force Awakens Official Teaser Trailer 720p AVCHD-SC-SDH screenshot

All Comments

YES!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nice
Thanx!!!!!
It goes up to the Galaxy Far Far Away part then wants you to download stuff. I am not sure that site is legit or not. Sounds kind of bogus....
I definitely agree...sucks, guess it's time to learn patience
Well the thing that made me think it was real was the disney sign with the death star behind it so it may be in fact real and there were two comments that approved the video so if anyone can get past the survey please post the movie somwhere else!THANKS
Ya the Disney logo was a head scratcher for me too
And i found a forum where people recomended the link and many of them said it was real they even said that Han died:O
that link above is a BULLSHIT SCAM and it should be DELETED
thanks
Fantastic!! great!!! Burns those prequels to cinders.
(UPLOAD 10)

THANK YOU AGAIN
OH HELL YEAH HERE IT IS STAR WARS FANS ENJOY IT!!!