Star Wars You Can Draw[WildTurkey00][PDF][2015]-UBTRG

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on February 6, 2015 by WildTurkey00in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Star Wars You Can Draw[WildTurkey00][PDF][2015]-UBTRG (Size: 46.73 MB)
 52wp4.Star.Wars.You.Can.Draw.pdf46.73 MB
 read me.txt636 bytes

Description

Format: PDF/
Genre: /tutorial
Published: 2007

AS USUAL IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE OPENING UP MY EBOOK FILES USE CALIBRE, IT IS FREE, AND OPENS ANY FORMAT... IF YOU CANT OPEN IT WITH CALBIRE, IT WILL CONVERT THE EBOOK TO WHATEVER FORMAT YOU WANT (example: EPUBtoPDF, PDFtoMOBI....ect) ALSO, i DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO OPEN/CHECK EVERY FILE THAT i DOWNLOAD, IF IT IS TAGGED AS SOMEONE ELSES PLEASE SEND ME A PM SO THAT I CAN DELETE IT....I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I HAVE TO WORK TWO SHITTY JOBS AND DO SCHOOL/HOMEWORK AND DONT HAVE THE TIME TO DO SO. FINAL NOTE: IF THE TORRENT WILL NOT DOWNLOAD OR FULLY DOWNLOAD PLEASE SEND ME A PM SO THAT I CAN FIX THE PROBLEM. THANKS IN ADVANCE :)

Book Description: Feel the force of the pencil, get creative and bring Star Wars to life on the page
Follow the expert tips, tracings, fold out pages and stencils and draw body shapes which pack a punch (or a lightsabre), inspiring action poses, spectacular vehicles, out-of-this-world clothes and futuristic equipment.
Put R2-D2, Luke SkyWalker and Darth Vader on the same page and create scenes and battles from your own imagination - if you dare!
And don't forget, there are tons more DK Star Wars books to collect.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
46.73 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Star Wars You Can Draw[WildTurkey00][PDF][2015]-UBTRG

All Comments

Thank you very much!