Star Wolves (2.1.0.5) (GOG)

seeders: 33
leechers: 21
Added on August 30, 2015 by mercs213in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Star Wolves (2.1.0.5) (GOG) (Size: 1.17 GB)
 Readme.txt1.58 KB
 setup_star_wolves_2.1.0.5.exe1.13 GB
 StarWolves_Manual.zip4.31 MB
 star_wolves_Artworks.zip7.87 MB
 star_wolves_Avatars.zip121.4 KB
 star_wolves_Wallpapers.zip30.02 MB

Description

Install instructions:1. Run "setup_star_wolves_2.1.0.5"2. PlayPLEASE REMEMBER TO SEED, MANY OTHERS WANT THIS GAME! :)If you like this game, support the developers and BUY IT!Title: STAR WOLVESGenre: Strategy - Role-playing - Sci-fiWorks on: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10)Languages: Audio and text: English. Text only: русскийModes: Single-playerReleased: November 18, 2005Size: 1.1 GBCompany: X-bow Software / 1C PublishingStore page: http://www.gog.com/game/star_wolvesAbout:The action of Star Wolves takes place in the distant future. In order to fight piracy on intergalactic transit lanes humanity has legalized the institute of "head-hunters" - mercenaries owning high-speed space interceptors whose main goal is to struggle with all sorts of criminal scum. You're one of those head-hunters, armed only with a small amount of money, a couple of ships and a strong ambition driving you ever forward.A combination of role-playing and real-time tactics gameplay, set in the distant futureExtensive character development and ship fitting optionsAn interesting and non-linear storylineMinimum system requirements - Windows: Windows XP or Windows Vista, 1.8 GHz Processor, 256 RAM (512 MB recommended), 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended), 2GB HDD, Mouse, Keyboard.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.17 GB
seeders:33
leechers:21
Star Wolves (2.1.0.5) (GOG)

All Comments

Thanks
Thanks mercs, great GOG upload like usual
actually i want to try out this games..but to bad..i dont understand russian..since this game a rpg..it is writen text only english, the next one text only russian..hm..

(Languages: Audio and text: English. Text only: русский)..?
What does the 1st part say? Languages:
and i try it..nice game and in english..thanks
Classic stuff, thanks uploader!
many thanks
Thx