Stargate SG1 Season 1 3BG total, Compressed by C's Torrents

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on June 10, 2015 by eatl33t1111in TV
Torrent verified.

Stargate SG1 Season 1 3BG total, Compressed by C's Torrents (Size: 3.38 GB)
 Stargate SG-1 Season 01 Episode 01 & 02 - Children Of The Gods (The Final Cut).avi343.91 MB
 Stargate SG-1 Season 01 Episode 03 - The Enemy Within.avi165.5 MB
 Stargate SG-1 Season 01 Episode 04 - Emancipation.avi164.84 MB
 Stargate SG-1 Season 01 Episode 05 - The Broca Divide.avi161.34 MB
 Stargate SG-1 Season 01 Episode 06 - The First Commandment.avi166.23 MB
 Stargate SG-1 Season 01 Episode 07 - Brief Candle.avi163.2 MB
 Stargate SG-1 Season 01 Episode 08 - Cold Lazarus.avi163.39 MB
 Stargate SG-1 Season 01 Episode 09 - Thor's Hammer.avi164.9 MB
 Stargate SG-1 Season 01 Episode 10 - The Torment of Tantalus.avi164.79 MB
 Stargate SG-1 Season 01 Episode 12 - Fire And Water.avi162.24 MB

Description

Stargate SG1 Season 1 Complete, 3GB, Compressed by C

The complete Stargate Season 1, compressed down from 350mb per episode to 160 avg per episode. Making the entire season only 3.3 GB. I will release season by season s I work towards season 10, season by season, in this format.
Look for more as I Compile/Compress them. Once I get all ten seasons, I will be combining the entire series and making it into one single torrent, of considerable smaller size that what is currently available.
When I am finished with the rest of this series, it will only be somewhere close to 30+ GB as opposed to other full series out there that are 70+ GB. That's too large for some to download the series to keep. I'm compiling it to keep myself and for anyone else who prefers a more appropriate file size. It will save a lot of space to have a 30+ series on my drive rather than a 70+ GB series.

Brought to you by C's Torrents.

Please try to seed as much as possible, so that others can enjoy this series with a small file size. This will be the only complete set eventually with small file size. Take advantage of your ability to seed please. At least while you are watching this season, Thanks.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.38 GB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Stargate SG1 Season 1 3BG total, Compressed by C's Torrents

Screenshots

Stargate SG1 Season 1 3BG total, Compressed by C's Torrents screenshot
Stargate SG1 Season 1 3BG total, Compressed by C's Torrents screenshot

All Comments

Please note that with compression this is not HD or high res.

It is still good for watching on Flatscreens, Widescreens, Big/small TVs. Anything you can hook up to the computer. You are always gonna get a better picture though a TV, as TVs blend the picture and improve the quality by a LOT!

That's how I watch all of my shows/movies. I connect my computer to my sanyo flatscreen TV through my video card TV out plug. That is the recommended way to watch these episodes. The quality on a real TV looks the same as is I were watching something on my xfinity cable box. (non HD) I wouldn't be able to tell the two apart with my player on full screen mode, except that there are no commercials

I'm sure that some are not going to be happy about the drop in sound, but for the purpose of watching it on a TV, the sound is fine for my purposes and makes no difference to me.

Thanks for your time.