Starpoint Gemini 2 [R.G. Mechanics]

seeders: 293
leechers: 50
Added on September 28, 2014 by dashwoodin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Starpoint Gemini 2 [R.G. Mechanics] (Size: 2.36 GB)
 dsetup32.dll1.61 MB
 DXSETUP.exe513.34 KB
 Jun2010_XAudio_x86.cab271.54 KB
 Jun2010_XAudio_x64.cab270.84 KB
 dxupdate.cab93.57 KB
 DSETUP.dll91.84 KB
 dxdllreg_x86.cab43.41 KB
 PhysX.exe9.74 MB
 vcredist_x86_2012.exe3.29 MB
 Öl.exe790.52 KB
 data2.bin881.32 MB
 Data1.bin842.39 MB
 data3.bin670.47 MB
 Data4.bin7.78 MB
 setup.exe1.73 MB
 icon.ico31.29 KB
 autorun.inf66 bytes

Description

Year of Release: 2014

Genre: Space, Simulator

Developer: Little Green Man Games

Publishing House: Iceberg Interactive

Developer Website: http://www.starpointgemini.com/

Language: English/Russian

Platform: PC [Repack]

Tablet: ALI213

Game Version: 1.0001

System Requirements:

✔ Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7, 8

✔ Processor: 2.2 GHz Dual core or equivalen

✔ RAM: 2 GB

✔ Video Card: DirectX 10 compliant graphics card with 512MB RAM

✔ Free Space on the Hard Disk: 7.4 GB

✔ it's important : Before installing disable Anti-Virus and Firewall

Description:
Manage your personal ship, and travel across the galaxy in Starpoint Gemini 2 - tactical space-simulator with deep RPG component! Space has never looked so enticing! But remember - looks can be deceiving ... Two years after the Second War of Gemini, but the situation is far from being resolved. A squad of freedom fighters, who call themselves the League of Gemini, after the loss of their leaders was reduced to a small group without the power and strength, while the Empire reopened Starpoint to take possession of the whole sector. Set of Imperial combat fleets and giant motherships crushed almost all resistance. It seemed that everything was lost, when suddenly, the Empire abruptly relocated armada to defend Starpointa. Soon, there were rumors that they are scared of something T-gates that lead into the heart of the Empire ... Starpoint Gemini 2 will take players on an exciting adventure, full of dark secrets and unimaginable twists and turns in search of incredible truth ...
Features Repack:
Do not recoded

Cut Credits (titers developers)
Screen Shotes:

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.36 GB
seeders:293
leechers:50
Starpoint Gemini 2 [R.G. Mechanics]

Trailer

All Comments

This distro is WAY too small - check the others - this is less than 1/2 - no wonder it doesn't work right.
Game frequently crashes, especially when trying to save the game.
I have restarted the whole campaign several times now, and I cannot even get past the first save point.

This is terrible version.
Ok, either show a link to that dev statement and where it can be found or I'm calling BULLSHIT. There's multiple typos and 'Smile'?! What, is the dev a 15 year old girl?! What fucking dev talks like that, especially about people pirating their own game?! It's like, 'Oh, I don't mind you silly guys stealing my hard-earned money, just make sure to have the latest version of my stolen work so I can help you for free, ok? Thanks bunches! And may all your dreams come true! Toodaloo!'

I don't buy it, both literally and figuratively...
Well let me clarify it for you:

1. Developers are from Croatia. If english is your native language that doesn't mean it's everyone elses. Smile is actually :) which is not forbidden nor something that developers don't use. I don't understand what's your problem with smile?! Please enlighten me.

2. Here is the link to statement on official forum:
http://www.starpointgemini.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=2364

3. Dev is not 15 years old girl, he's 34 years old guy. He works with his 2 brothers and other 5 people on this game. I'm really sorry you're dissapointed there are actually devs that TALK to their gamers and community. Or do you prefer usual devs that you cannot see and reach, so you can justify the fact that you don't buy games, but steal them, as you said yourself?

4. Yes, they are not pleased that people are cracking and stealing their work. But they know they cannot do anything about it and actually they don't give a fuck. Their only problem was with people who played the outdated pirated version like this one and still were stupid enough to complain to devs about game crashes.

5. They may even help you for free, cause there are still people like that. Don't judge others just because you wouldn't do it.

Actually I'm interested in your reaction after you check the link I gave you and reply I wrote to you. Will you have a simple decency to say "Sorry, I was wrong.", or will you stay rude and insulting as you started.

Surprise me, Lumarra.
Saying nothing works too :P
Wouldn't be surprised... There is not even basic netiquette on forums these days.
So I've been playing this game for 3 days now. Experienced the Autosave bug that crashed the game. Fixed it. Now I am having random game crashes. Does someone else also face this issue? Maybe my graphics card isn't upto the task. I am running 7 ultimate on a core i5, 4GB RAM, 1GB AMD HD 6370M. Any help much appreciated.
Graphics are fine, you just have outdated version. Buy original or wait for new torrent with v1.003 that's much more stable.