Stars in Concert 930 Club October 22, 2007

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on May 25, 2008 by in Music
Torrent verified.

Stars in Concert 930 Club October 22, 2007 (Size: 106.02 MB)
 Stars in Concert 10-22-2007.mp3106.02 MB

Description

Stars in Concert 9:30 Club November 17, 2007

Set List

Take Me to the Riot Set Yourself on Fire Elevator Love Letter Genova Heights Bitches in Tokyo

One More Night Personal Look Up Soft Revolution Midnight Coward Window Bird Your Ex-Lover is Dead

Reunion Sleep Tonight What I'm trying to say Ageless Beauty In Our Bedroom After the War The Night Starts Here

Peak Hill My Favorite Book Calendar Girl

Stars recently released its fourth and best album, the powerful (and powerfully titled) In Our Bedroom After the War. It's an artful mix of sadness and joy, set against a wash of '80s-pop-inspired guitars and rhythms.

Stars frontman Torquil Campbell says he had a singular goal in crafting the album: "What is the darkest possible situation I could try to turn into a beautiful pop song? To me, that's our responsibility in writing ? that no matter how grim it is, it's your life, and we have to try to make it beautiful for three and a half minutes. If you could make horror movies that were like love stories, that would be my ultimate genre."

Campbell formed Stars in 2000 with keyboardist Chris Seligman before relocating from New York to Montreal. They were joined later by singer Amy Millan and drummer Pat McGee.

Stars released its debut (Nightsongs) in 2001, followed by Heart in 2003. The band's breakout album was 2005's critical favorite Set Yourself on Fire, which was remixed and/or remade as Do You Trust Your Friends? earlier this year.

"There's a very high level of expectation in this band for each other's work," Campbell says. "There's a sense that you have to come to the table with things that are very interesting and good, or someone will tell you that they're not, and we were especially good this time about doing that in a way that was respectful and constructive."

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
106.02 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Stars in Concert 930 Club October 22, 2007