State of Decay ALL Updates 2 to 6

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on October 23, 2013 by ghost_r13in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

State of Decay ALL Updates 2 to 6 (Size: 156.05 MB)
 State of Decay All Updates 2 to 6.rar156.05 MB

Description

Update 1 changelog:

* No official changelog

Update 2 changelog:

* add a confirm dialog when deleting an existing save

Update 3 changelog:

* made the game less dark
* fixed single core (and machines set to single core mode) game not working (aka "black screen")
* fixed radio on left alt button

Update 4 changelog:

New features:

* First pass mouse and keyboard UI interactions
* Keyboard mapping is the same. Primary difference is that you can now use the mouse to click on any elements you would have WASD’d and Spacebar or used the buttons for before. In practice, this means that you can control all UI except for containers using only the mouse. Container UI coming in the next patch.
* Here is a personal note from Chris, one of the programmers working on the interface:
* One of the nice things of the current setup is that you could swap between controller and mouse/keyboard on the fly - we chose to feature that.
* To leverage existing resources to get results as fast as possible, we mapped mouse controls onto the UI we have today.
* From there, we're going to pick off and attack the areas that could use mouse specific love and iterate. As such, this model is considered a rough first pass - we're already hard at work on the next revision - using hover more to streamline, for example. Once we land on keybinding and approach - we'll swap the buttons for their appropriate icons.

* 4:3 and 16:10 support.
* We had an option for 16:9 and 4:3; now an option for 16:10, 16:9, and 4:3
* Support for more popular monitor resolution as per steam hardware survey
* Changed them to the most popular on steam hardware survey. There is no longer 2160p.

Bug fixes:

* Fixed a bug causing a player to lose their ammo on mg's with 100 round capacity.
* First pass on some UI alignment
* Sound volume balancing across the game
* Retuned loot distribution when starting a new game.
* Fixed an issue with the Leaderboards showing incorrect data
* Aligned aiming reticle UI
* Fixed an issue where mouse calls were being dropped
* Better mouse aiming (note from Sanya: Am nominating this for understatement of the year award)
* Addressed an issue that could occur with some SLI enabled machines

Update 5 changelog:

* Fixed an issue where save files wouldn't load (if you have enclaves who are trying to claim another enclaves building).
* Added in container mouse/keyboard support

Update 6 changelog:

* Fixed an issue where we were inadvertently flagging props (that still had resources in them) as "already searched."
* Fixed a bug where we were forcing all languages to English

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
156.05 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
State of Decay ALL Updates 2 to 6

Trailer

All Comments

I always got an error of some sort in the DOS windows, the update doesn't matter, one of them always give me one/both of the following two errors when it updates the .pak files:
xdelta3: source file too short: XD3_INVALID_INPUT
xdelta3: target windows checksum mismatch: XD3_INVALID_INPUT
What I'm doing wrong?

Here's a pic too:
what's your game version? full release or the early acess?
Well, I cannot tell because the uploader didn't state anywhere whether his release is the Early Access or the full.
But anyway, I'm gonna download another release, just to be sure.
Thank you for the tip! AND for the upload too!

Edit: I downloaded this:
Didn't work for me made my game crash
this is the updates for the beta
extract it with winrar and then install the updates
Thanks for this, much appreciated. :)