Steampunk Style Jewelry Victorian Fantasy and Mechanical Necklaces Bracelets and Earrings[WildTurkey00][PDF][2015]-UBTRG

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on February 6, 2015 by WildTurkey00in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Steampunk Style Jewelry Victorian Fantasy and Mechanical Necklaces Bracelets and Earrings[WildTurkey00][PDF][2015]-UBTRG (Size: 102.41 MB)
 4qf45.Steampunk.Style.Jewelry.Victorian.Fantasy.and.Mechanical.Necklaces.Bracelets.and.Earrings.b...102.41 MB
 read me.txt636 bytes

Description

Format: PDF/
Genre: Steampunk Jewelry/tutorial
Published: 2010

AS USUAL IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE OPENING UP MY EBOOK FILES USE CALIBRE, IT IS FREE, AND OPENS ANY FORMAT... IF YOU CANT OPEN IT WITH CALBIRE, IT WILL CONVERT THE EBOOK TO WHATEVER FORMAT YOU WANT (example: EPUBtoPDF, PDFtoMOBI....ect) ALSO, i DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO OPEN/CHECK EVERY FILE THAT i DOWNLOAD, IF IT IS TAGGED AS SOMEONE ELSES PLEASE SEND ME A PM SO THAT I CAN DELETE IT....I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I HAVE TO WORK TWO SHITTY JOBS AND DO SCHOOL/HOMEWORK AND DONT HAVE THE TIME TO DO SO. FINAL NOTE: IF THE TORRENT WILL NOT DOWNLOAD OR FULLY DOWNLOAD PLEASE SEND ME A PM SO THAT I CAN FIX THE PROBLEM. THANKS IN ADVANCE :)

Book Description: This how-to jewelry-making book features the work of an array of invited jewelry designers influenced by the growing Steampunk trend. In Steampunk circles, jewelry-makers are often master metalsmiths who combine found objects with fine metals to create elaborate pieces. In Steampunk-Style Jewelry, the projects focus on "no fire" techniques-like simple stringing, wirework, hammering, stamping, gluing, stitching, and off-loom beadwork-so that even a beginner can create pieces in the style. Each project provides a complete materials and tools list, step-by-step instructions, and clear illustrations. This book offers a broad overview of a growing design trend that is part of the literary, industrial design, fashion, and popular culture scene. Readers will learn about the art movement through the many photographic sidebars that explore the many aspects of the trend.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
102.41 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Steampunk Style Jewelry Victorian Fantasy and Mechanical Necklaces Bracelets and Earrings[WildTurkey00][PDF][2015]-UBTRG