Stellar Speedup Mac Platinum Edition v1.0.0.1 MacOSX-BEAN

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on June 22, 2016 by 0x034in Applications > Mac
Torrent verified.

Stellar Speedup Mac Platinum Edition v1.0.0.1 MacOSX-BEAN (Size: 38.2 MB)
 bjpc5d07.zip4.77 MB
 bjpc5d08.zip4.77 MB
 bjpc5d09.zip39.58 KB
 file_id.diz406 bytes
 bjpc5d06.zip4.77 MB
 bjpc5d05.zip4.77 MB
 bjpc5d01.zip4.77 MB
 bjpc5d02.zip4.77 MB
 bjpc5d03.zip4.77 MB
 bjpc5d04.zip4.77 MB
 bean.nfo2.88 KB

Description

ÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÛÛÛßßß ßßßÛÛÛÛß Stellar Speedup Mac Platinum Edition v1.0.0.1 (C) Stellar ßÛÛß ßܲ ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ ²± Disks: 9 x 5mb Date : June 14, 2016 ±° OS : MacOSX Type : Serial °Ü ÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜ ÜÜ ÜßÜßßÛß² Release Description:± ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~°° Speedup Mac Platinum is power-packed edition with best utilities to° deliver high-end performance on Mac OS X disk drive.° ° - Speed up Mac drive by removing junk & useless files° - Runs 4 Defragmentation algorithm to optimize Mac° - Removes unwanted large & duplicate files° - Repair corrupt Mac disk and cryptic errors° - Enables wiping of sensitive files from Mac system° - Backs up Mac drive data in case of failure° °Ü ÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜ ÜÜ ÜßÜßßÛß Installation:² """""""""""""""± ° Just unpack&install. Register with the serial in serial.txt.°Ü ÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜ ÜÜ Ü

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
38.2 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Stellar Speedup Mac Platinum Edition v1.0.0.1 MacOSX-BEAN

All Comments

I am trying to extract all .zip files together with UnrarX and the default application of OS X , but the only file I get is the ''serial'' ... I can't unzip and find the application to install! Please tell me a way to do it right! THANKS FOR SHARING
Select all zip/rar files and extract them to a folder. Do the same with the other zip/rar files that you just extracted in that folder.
THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONSE MY FRIEND !!!! IT'S DONE, IT IS WORKING PERFECT!!!