Step Up 4 Miami Heat 2012 TS NEW SOURCE XVID-26K

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on August 6, 2012 by hail_alphain Movies > Highres Movies
Torrent verified.

Step Up 4 Miami Heat 2012 TS NEW SOURCE XVID-26K (Size: 1.56 GB)
 sample.avi14.08 MB
 Step.Up.4.Miami.Heat.2012.TS.NEW.SOURCE.XVID-26K.avi1.54 GB
 Step.Up.4.Miami.Heat.2012.TS.NEW.SOURCE.XVID-26K.nfo3.78 KB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.me.txt46 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from rarbg.com.txt.txt0 bytes
 YouTube Latest Releases And Archive.txt84 bytes
 Sceneunderground.org.txt77 bytes

Description

Step.Up.4.Miami.Heat.2012.TS.NEW.SOURCE.XVID-26Khttp://www.imdb.com/title/tt1800741/Plot:Emily arrives in Miami with aspirations to become a professional dancer. She sparks with Sean, the leader of a dance crew whose neighborhood is threatened by Emily's father's development plans.Sources - audio-unknown.....Thanks :P VIDEO-720p files.....Thanks :PVideoID : 0Format : MPEG-4 VisualFormat profile : Simple@L5Format settings, BVOP : NoFormat settings, QPel : NoFormat settings, GMC : No warppointsFormat settings, Matrix : Default (H.263)Codec ID : XVIDCodec ID/Hint : XviDDuration : 1h 26mnBit rate : 2 415 KbpsWidth : 720 pixelsHeight : 280 pixelsDisplay aspect ratio : 2.571Frame rate : 29.970 fpsColor space : YUVChroma subsampling : 4:2:0Bit depth : 8 bitsScan type : ProgressiveCompression mode : LossyBits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.400Stream size : 1.46 GiB (95%)Writing library : XviD 64AudioID : 1Format : MPEG AudioFormat version : Version 1Format profile : Layer 3Mode : Joint stereoMode extension : MS StereoCodec ID : 55Codec ID/Hint : MP3Duration : 1h 26mnBit rate mode : ConstantBit rate : 128 KbpsChannel(s) : 2 channelsSampling rate : 44.1 KHzCompression mode : LossyStream size : 79.3 MiB (5%)Alignment : Split accross interleavesInterleave, duration : 16352 ms (490.08 video frames)Writing library : LAME3.99rEncoding settings : -m j -V 4 -q 2 -lowpass 17 -b 128Notes -lot of work was done on this..denoise, crop, filter with a few denoise filters... as the source was very blurry and noisy... the output cam out very nice.. then synced the unknowns line... video is ok to me... has no crop unline the last source.. enjoy 720p will drop by the time read this..

Screens:

Greetz:
Xtreme Encode|FYA|ILLUMANTI|CM8|RX|VISION|HDSCENE|xTriLL|DTRG|CRYS|REMIXHD|BIDA|RX|REFILL|INSPiRAL|AXED|HOPE|Anonymous|GooN|NOIR|Blackjesus|Gabroo Punjab Deh|UNiQUE|DQ1|RESiSTANCE|HS

To all the people who have helped me you know who you are

Anything to offer email us @: 26k@hushmail.me

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.56 GB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Step Up 4 Miami Heat 2012 TS NEW SOURCE XVID-26K

Trailer

All Comments

Of all the cam version out there, this one is by far the best. There were only a handful of people in the frames at the beginning of the movie (patrons looking for their seats), and two others during the movie and the lens cover got put in place at the beginning of the movie for 20 seconds or so while the sound continued. Oh and the camera moved only once at the beginning for re-positioning I guess. But like I said of all the cam versions out there, this one is the best of them so far. Cheers.
thank you
nice...thnx