Steven James - Patrick Bowers series [Books 0.5 - 7] EPUB (Book 2-Rook is broken. Click attached link to get it. Sorry!)

seeders: 16
leechers: 0
Added on January 5, 2015 by auntie-emin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Steven James - Patrick Bowers series [Books 0.5 - 7] EPUB (Book 2-Rook is broken. Click attached link to get it. Sorry!) (Size: 6.06 MB)
 0.5. Steven James - Opening Moves.epub500.98 KB
 01. Steven James - The Pawn.epub339.46 KB
 02. Steven James - The Rook.epub341 KB
 03. Steven James - The Knight.epub1.07 MB
 04. Steven James - The Bishop.epub643.19 KB
 05. Steven James - The Queen.epub1.46 MB
 06. Steven James - The King.epub1.16 MB
 07. Steven James - Checkmate.epub590.42 KB

Description

The link to Book 02 - The Rook.

This torrent includes all the books that have released to date.

The Bowers Files

Opening Moves (2012) [prequel to The Pawn]

Milwaukee, 1997. In a city reeling from the crimes of Jeffrey Dahmer, a series of gruesome kidnappings and mutilations draw authorities into a case like nothing they've ever seen. Cops think a Dahmer copycat is on the loose. But Patrick Bowers, working as a homicide detective, suspects this is more than an ode to the infamous cannibal.

When he discovers that the shocking acts reference some of the most notorious and macabre killers in our nation's history, the investigation spirals into a nightmare of manipulation, brutality, and terror.

The Pawn (2007)
Special Agent Patrick Bowers had only met one man who made him truly afraid. Until now. When he's called to North Carolina to consult on the case of an area serial killer, he finds himself in a deadly game.
Cunning and lethal, the killer is always one step ahead of the law, and he's about to strike again. It will take all of Bowers's instincts and training to stop this man who calls himself the Illusionist. And just when the pieces start to come together, Bowers realizes they're not quite adding up. Can he unravel the pattern and save the next victim? Or will the Illusionist win the game by taking one of his opponent's pieces? Thrilling, chilling, and impossible to put down, The Pawn will hold suspense lovers in its iron grip until the very last page

The Rook (2008)
An arsonist has struck a top-secret research facility at a key US naval base. But it's not just a random terrorist attack. These people were after something specific. When Special Agent Patrick Bowers is called in to investigate, he is drawn into a deadly web of intrigue and deception. With his own criminology research being turned against him and one of the world's most deadly devices missing, Bowers is caught up in a race against time to stop an international assassin before it's too late.

The Knight (2009)
In "The Knight," the third installment in the bestselling series of thrillers featuring FBI criminologist Patrick Bowers, the stakes have never been higher.
Agent Bowers is used to tracking the country's most dangerous killers, but now it looks like a killer is tracking him. When he realizes the murderer is using clues from an ancient manuscript as a blueprint for his crimes, Bowers faces a race against time to decipher who the next victim will be and to stop the final shocking murder--which he's beginning to believe might be his own.

The Bishop (2010)
F.B.I. Special Agent Patrick Bowers's cutting edge 21st century geospatial investigative techniques and impeccable logic have helped him track some of the country's most grisly killers. But those skills are pushed to the limit in this new installment of the highly acclaimed, award winning The Bowers Files series.This time it's a congressman's daughter who is found dead even as her killers launch a spree of perfect murders in the Northeast. With nothing to link the crimes to each other, Agent Bowers faces his most difficult case yet even as his personal life begins to crumble around him.

The Queen (2011)
While investigating a double homicide in an isolated northern Wisconsin town, FBI Special Agent Patrick Bowers uncovers a high-tech conspiracy that twists through long-buried Cold War secrets and targets present-day tensions in the Middle East.

The King (2013)
FBI Special Agent Patrick Bowers has matched wits with some of the most violent serial killers in history—and one of them has never forgiven him....
Patrick Bowers has pursued the nation’s fiercest serial killers—and now one elusive foe is back for revenge.
Settling into a new post at the FBI academy, Patrick and his fiancée, Lien-hua Jiang, are planning their future together with his stepdaughter, Tessa.
But just when his life seems normal, a demon from the past returns to draw him down a dark road he hoped had closed forever. Forced into a desperate hunt to save the two women he loves most, Patrick is in a race against time to stop an international conspiracy from becoming the most widespread act of terrorism in U.S. history.

Checkmate (2014)
In "Checkmate," critically acclaimed novelist Steven James offers the final, chilling chapter in his bestselling series, The Bowers Files.
When a clandestine FBI facility is attacked, Special Agent Patrick Bowers is drawn into the vicious, ruthless story that a killer from his past is bent on telling the world.
Clues lead to long forgotten secrets buried deep beneath uptown Charlotte, North Carolina. Now, Bowers is caught up in trying to stop one of the most deadly attacks ever planned on American soil.
Smart, tense and full of mind-bending twists and turns, "Checkmate" explodes onto the scene, bringing The Bowers Files to a climactic and unforgettable conclusion.

There is to be another book which is as yet Untitled (Set between Opening Moves and The Pawn) that is scheduled for release sometime late in 2015.

Happy Reading!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.06 MB
seeders:16
leechers:0
Steven James - Patrick Bowers series [Books 0.5 - 7] EPUB (Book 2-Rook is broken. Click attached link to get it. Sorry!)

All Comments

Thanks a lot
Really? I've yet to read them. I simply downloaded the books and checked if they did have files (some files are blank, you know?) I'll check it now, and see what's the issue. Else I'll upload new files for King and Rook, if I find a decent copy. Thanks
I checked my copy of Rook, and you're right. I'll try getting a proper file (though I don't know how successful that's going to be!) But the King was fine. I use Adobe Digital Editions and the book opened perfectly and all the chapters were there. Huh.