Steven Price - Fury OST (2014)

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on October 15, 2014 by Shambu69in Music
Torrent verified.

Steven Price - Fury OST (2014) (Size: 159.45 MB)
 01. April 1945.mp39.77 MB
 02. War Is Not Over.mp34.16 MB
 03. Fury Drives Into Camp.mp34.28 MB
 04. Refugees.mp36.23 MB
 05. Ambush.mp34.89 MB
 06. The Beetfield.mp318.32 MB
 07. Airfight.mp37.09 MB
 08. The Town Square.mp35.3 MB
 09. The Apartment.mp32.28 MB
 10. Emma.mp35.99 MB
 11. Tiger Battle.mp314.45 MB
 12. On The Lookout.mp37.08 MB
 13. This Is My Home.mp38.57 MB
 14. Machine.mp37.74 MB
 15. Crossroads.mp318.59 MB
 16. Still In This Fight.mp38.41 MB
 17. I'm Scared Too.mp38.66 MB
 18. Wardaddy.mp36.11 MB
 19. Norman.mp36.56 MB
 Cover.jpg40.65 KB
 Digital Booklet.pdf4.94 MB

Description

Soundtrack / Score

Support the artists you like by buying their music!
https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/id922668968?ign-mpt=uo%3D4
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00NBXF7EM/soundtrnet-20

Tracklist:
1. April, 1945 [04:15]
2. The War Is Not Over [01:48]
3. Fury Drives Into Camp [01:51]
4. Refugees [02:42]
5. Ambush [02:07]
6. The Beetfield [07:59]
7. Airfight [03:05]
8. The Town Square [02:18]
9. The Apartment [00:59]
10. Emma [02:36]
11. Tiger Battle [06:18]
12. On The Lookout [03:04]
13. This Is My Home [03:43]
14. Machine [03:22]
15. Crossroads [08:06]
16. Still In This Fight [03:39]
17. I’m Scared Too [03:46]
18. Wardaddy [02:39]
19. Norman [02:51]

Varese Sarabande (302 067 308 8 / VSD-7308)
Release Date: October 14, 2014
Total Duration: 01:07:08

About:
Fury is an upcoming American war film set in World War II written and directed by David Ayer. The film stars Brad Pitt, Shia LaBeouf, Logan Lerman, Jon Bernthal, Michael Peña, Jason Isaacs, and Scott Eastwood.
It is set to be released on October 17, 2014.

Plot
The film is set during the last month of the European Theater of war during World War II in April 1945. As the Allies make their final push into Nazi Germany, a battle-hardened U.S. Army sergeant in the 2nd Armored Division named Wardaddy commands an M4A3E8 Sherman tank called "Fury" and its five-man crew on a deadly mission behind enemy lines. Outnumbered and outgunned, Wardaddy and his men face overwhelming odds in their heroic attempts to strike at the heart of Nazi Germany.

Soundtrack
"This is one of those soundtracks that falls into the category of "not the expected soundtrack for the movie". I've noticed lately that some composers are moving away from the "expected" music score and experimenting with alternative instrumentation. Movie soundtrack enthusiasts have probably experienced Viking movies with techno music and Medieval epics with heavy metal guitars screeching. This avant garde approach has certainly had some successes and a few disasters in my opinion. When you think of WWII movies you can't help but to expect the sounds of grand sweeping overtures, military drum work, and basically something similar to every other WWII soundtrack you've ever heard. Well apparently Steven Price has said enough of that, we've heard that before...let's give them a "War is Hell" soundtrack. This soundtrack is hard hitting, thunderous, loud, dark, and evil. Sounds like I'm describing an Iron Maiden album! The soundtrack is indeed a step in a new direction for a film such as this and I commend and admire the artistic choices he has made for the movie. I haven't seen this movie yet but if you let the music tell the story...then this must be one tough war movie. Older WWII movie soundtracks tend to make war sound like a grand adventure...this one takes a handful of mud and slings it in your face.

The score starts with a track called "April 1945". You can hear the sounds of tank treads rolling and men marching. Track one is a war machine accompanied by a chorus of voices that will give you the chills. Many of the tracks contain various choral arrangements that add to the ambience of war, fear, and sadness. A few times it reminds me of a satanic ritual that will scare the crap out you. It is a scary score indeed and at times you might think your listening to the score for the latest horror flick. The music does a great job of giving us emotional trauma through instrumentation. As I am listening to the music, I am trying to picture what it must of been like riding around in one of those Sherman Tanks knowing that one well placed shot from the more powerful German ones would of been the end. This score is definitely the scary part of war. It musically inserts the listener into battle letting you feel the sheer terror of combat. It also gave me a profound amount of respect for those who do this! There are a total of 19 tracks here and each one becomes a well crafted experience. When I preordered this CD, I was expecting something totally different from what I got and I must say that I am happy with the unexpected. It is a great score and I recommend it highly. My favorite tracks are the first one...just because it was such a shock to listen to for the first time and track 15, "Crossroads", because it sounds like the climax of the movie. There is also a really cool effect where the music sounds like something explodes. Is it the Fury tank? Maybe a German tank? I don't know...but this is definitely the climax music.

The physical CD is released by Varese Sarabande and comes with a booklet that has about five photos from the movie. Nothing extra added here as far as liner notes. Sarabande has always been a little stingy when it comes to releasing extra content but I do appreciate the fact that this company still makes movie score CDs for us. The score clocks in at 1 hour and 7 minutes. Steven Price has done a great job with this one and I am excited to check the movie out and see exactly how this score fits in. I love the old war movie soundtracks and that is what I thought I was getting...but this has turned out to be a pleasant surprise. Pick this one up!" (By Danny on October 14, 2014)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
159.45 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Steven Price - Fury OST (2014)