Stevie Ray Vaughan - Live In Tokyo (1985) [SPECIAL] {JAPAN LASERDISC}

seeders: 11
leechers: 5
Added on August 30, 2015 by sgtsteinerin Movies > Concerts
Torrent verified.

Stevie Ray Vaughan - Live In Tokyo (1985) [SPECIAL] {JAPAN LASERDISC} (Size: 3.65 GB)
 Cover.jpg462.29 KB
 info.txt1.02 KB
 SRV TOKYO 1985.jpg5.39 MB
 SRV TOKYO 1985.md5533 bytes
 Stevie Ray Vaughan - Tokyo 1985.iso3.64 GB
 Stevie Ray Vaughan - Tokyo 1985.log401 bytes

Description

This is a pristine Laserdisc rip of Stevie Ray Vaughan's "Live in Tokyo" set, January 1st, 1985. And up to the very minute I'm typing this, it remains perhaps my most hallowed and essential DL treasure ever.

Both Audio and Video are absolutely PERFECT. 10/10. A+++++

This is SRV at the searing peak of the early years. This performance will absolutely amaze and humble you viewing after viewing. Spellbinding. Astonishing. Jaw dropping. Brain-tweaking. None of these words come close to doing SRV's performance here justice. The Tin Pan Alley > Dirty Pool will have you shaking your head in amazement. It simply does not get better than this for SRV IMHO.

R.I.P. Stevie Ray Vaughan. Twenty-five years later, your music is more important than ever.

LIVE IN TOKYO is an electric blues album of a live performance by Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble at Shiba Yubinchokin Hall, Tokyo, on January 24, 1985. The concert was part of a 5 day tour of Japan to support their recently released album, Couldn't Stand the Weather.

Multiple video recordings of the January 24th concert of the tour have been released, but the official DVD was released on January 27, 2007 by Quantum Leap Studios. The concert was originally released in 1985 on a Pioneer Laser Disc by Black Box, Inc. It included the encore "Testify/Third Stone From the Sun" and was 86 minutes long.

TRACK LISTING --

1. "Scuttle Buttin'" 2:58
2. "Say What!" 4:50
3. "Voodoo Child (Slight Return)" (Jimi Hendrix) 15:25
4. "Cold Shot" - 4:40
5. "Couldn't Stand The Weather" - 5:52
6. "Tin Pan Alley" (Bob Geddins) - 13:08
7. "Mary Had A Little Lamb" (Buddy Guy) - 3:31
8. "Love Struck Baby" - 3:19
9. "Texas Flood" - 11:36
10. "Lenny" - 12:18
11. "Testify"
12. "Third Stone From The Sun"

THE PROPER ASPECT RATIO FOR THIS VIDEO IS 4:3. PLEASE ADJUST COMPUTER VIDEO PLAYERS SUCH AS VLC ACCORDINGLY.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.65 GB
seeders:11
leechers:5
Stevie Ray Vaughan - Live In Tokyo (1985) [SPECIAL] {JAPAN LASERDISC}

All Comments

HEY SARGENT! This torrent is excellent and very fast download. Thank you very much and LONG LIVE ROCK 'N ROLL AND SRV!
Cheers all! So glad I could share this with you and keep this amazing performance alive for many years to come!
Amazing upload bro. Thank you very much!
Great upload. Haven't seen this one.
Great show, great audio/video quality - thanks for sharing
Very nice. Huge fan of his unsober years.!
Thanks. You're right about SRV. Long live his music!
Thank you. Thanks for sharing your treasure!
HEY ALL -- This torrent is working and FULLY SEEDED (8/30/15). Long live SRV!