Stevie Wonder - Song Review A Greatest hits Collection

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on May 21, 2015 by VivaLaFidelin Music
Torrent verified.

Stevie Wonder - Song Review A Greatest hits Collection (Size: 72.74 MB)
 07 Happy Birthday.wma5.43 MB
 09 He's Misstra Know It All.wma5.13 MB
 05 Master Blaster (Jammin').wma4.45 MB
 02 I just called to say I love you.wma4.03 MB
 20 Kiss Lonely Good-Bye [Single Version].wma3.82 MB
 11 Lately.wma3.77 MB
 19 For Your Love.wma3.76 MB
 03 Superstition.wma3.69 MB
 04 Sir Duke.wma3.58 MB
 21 Redemption Song.wma3.49 MB

Description

imageStevie Wonder - Song Review A Greatest Hits Collection.

Enjoy!

Viva La Revolution...Viva La Fidel!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
72.74 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Stevie Wonder - Song Review A Greatest hits Collection

All Comments

Please seed so others can enjoy and have a decent download speed!
This can't be lossless. The files are too small. The wma file type can be either lossy or lossless. This shouldn't be in the lossless section.
I just presumed it was lossless, i did not know that wma can be lossy or lossless...its great quality, i ripped it from my original CD. Sorry by the way, i will change it too lossy now.
I just downloaded the smallest track. I opened it in Tag&Rename. It is a 128 bit rate file. That was the bit rate that was popular back when the carry around music players didn't have much memory.
If the quality dose not meet your standerds i am sorry but that is not my fault, this was ripped from the original CD album...that is the quality of the original CD.
Not exactly. The CD is lossless. By ripping to a 128 bit rate you reduced the quality quite a bit. Now many people like this. Mostly people with portable music players that want to get as many songs on the player as possible. And then they listen with $5 ear buds and can't tell the difference with all the ambient noise around. But this was posted in the lossless group. We want the exact same quality as the CD was issued at. We tend to play the music from PCs where disk space is not an issue.
Sorry i am a new uploader and still learning, i just wanted to share some albums with people, i want the best quality for people, i will look into download a program that ripps the CD's at 320kbps, its now removed from the lossless section by the way.
Thank you.. Hear him now as he wont be here to much longer!
Your welcome! i hope the download speeds went okay as i am the only seeder!