Stick to Your Guns – Disobedient (Deluxe Edition) (2015) l Audio l English Album Track l 192Kbps l Mp3 l sn3h1t87

seeders: 38
leechers: 4
Added on February 6, 2015 by snehitin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Stick to Your Guns – Disobedient (Deluxe Edition) (2015) l Audio l English Album Track l 192Kbps l Mp3 l sn3h1t87 (Size: 54.3 MB)
 STICK TO YOUR GUNS - Left You Behind.mp36.19 MB
 STICK TO YOUR GUNS - The Crown.mp34.83 MB
 STICK TO YOUR GUNS - The Crown (Acoustic Bonus Track).mp34.69 MB
 Stick To Your Guns - Nobody (Official Music Video).mp34.68 MB
 STICK TO YOUR GUNS - To Whom It May Concern.mp34.54 MB
 STICK TO YOUR GUNS - I Choose Nothing (Feat. Scott Vogel).mp34.5 MB
 STICK TO YOUR GUNS - What Choice Did You Give Us-.mp34.43 MB
 STICK TO YOUR GUNS - The War Inside.mp34.19 MB
 STICK TO YOUR GUNS - Nothing You Can Do To Me (Acoustic Bonus Track).mp33.5 MB
 STICK TO YOUR GUNS - It Starts With Me.mp33.47 MB
 STICK TO YOUR GUNS - Nothing You Can Do To Me (Feat. Walter Delgado).mp33.28 MB
 STICK TO YOUR GUNS - Every Second (Bonus Track).mp32.34 MB
 STICK TO YOUR GUNS - RMA (Revolutionary Mental Attitude) Feat. Toby Morse.mp32.05 MB
 STICK TO YOUR GUNS - Disobedient.mp31.49 MB
 Cover.jpg121.03 KB
 Torrent downloaded.txt355 bytes

Description

::::::: Stick to Your Guns – Disobedient (Deluxe Edition) (2015) l Audio l English Album Track l 192Kbps l Mp3 l sn3h1t87 :::::::

Album:- Disobedient (Deluxe Edition) (2015) Artist:- Stick to Your GunsGenre:- Metal, Music, RockBitrate:- 192KbpsAudio codec: MP3Lenght:- 39:18 MinTracks:- 14File Size:- 54MBExpected Release: Feb 10, 2015

::::: Codec Info :::::
Type: Audio
Codec: MPEG AAC Layer 1/2/3 (mpga)
Language: English
Channel: Stereo
Sample Rate: 44100Hz

1. It Starts With Me 2:31
2. What Choice Did You Give Us? 3:13
3. Nobody 3:23
4. RMA (Revolutionary Mental Attitude) (feat. Toby Morse) 1:28
5. Nothing You Can Do to Me (feat. Walter Delgado) 2:22
6. To Whom It May Concern 3:17
7. The Crown 3:30
8. I Choose No One (feat. Scott Vogel) 3:16
9. Disobedient 1:04
10. The War Inside 3:02
11. Left You Behind 4:29
12. Every Second 1:41
13. The Crown (Acoustic) 3:24
14. Nothing You Can Do to Me (Acoustic) 2:32

The copyright of the record belongs to the original distribution company only, here is only for user reviews. If you like the bands/artists, support them by buying their music on iTunes or go to their shows.

KEEP SEEDING GUYZZ....!!!

COMMENT & REVIEW WILL BE APPRECIATED!!!!

[font=Georgia]::: DON'T FORGET TO SAY
[/font]

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
54.3 MB
seeders:38
leechers:4
Stick to Your Guns – Disobedient (Deluxe Edition) (2015) l Audio l English Album Track l 192Kbps l Mp3 l sn3h1t87

All Comments

Thank You Uploader. Much appreciated..
seriously, thanks uploader!
EXCELLENT! Just a few technical errors but hell, you're the first to post! Audio is fine. not a 4 audio at all. Of course, I haven't listened to it with my EarPods or in the car, that'll be the true test. but on my shitty laptop speakers, so far it is as good as all my other music purchased from iTunes. The doorknob that said you get sent to an external site is an anonymous fool. You don't get sent anywhere if you do, you're doing it wrong . Track listing is off but that's easily fixed in iTunes or whatever you use (I put it in correct order then burn it to disc and re-import it if numbering it doesn't work). Also, at the end of some songs there is a 3-5 second silent gap.... but WTF! who cares! this album has been long overdue and you're getting it before everyone else, hope no one complains about simple errors. Thanks uploader for your work and however the hell you got it.

Actual track listing is
1 It starts with me
2 what choice did you give us
3 nobody
4 RMA (Revolutionary Mental Attitude) feat. toby morse
5 nothing you can do to me feat. walter delgado
6 to whom it may concern
7 the crown
8 i choose no one feat. scott vogel **this is spelled wrong, it says 'nothing' but it is actually 'no one'
9 disobedient
10 the war inside
11 left you behind
the rest of the 3 acoustic songs are not included on the actual CD so it doesn't matter their order.
Hope this helps!
False. You're doing it wrong.