Still a Kid at Heart My Life in Baseball and Beyond (Phil Pepe) -{CHB Books}.epub

seeders: 2
leechers: 1
Added on July 9, 2016 by CHBBooksin Books
Torrent verified.

Still a Kid at Heart My Life in Baseball and Beyond (Phil Pepe) -{CHB Books}.epub (Size: 2.01 MB)
 Still a Kid at Heart My Life in Baseball and Beyond (Phil Pepe) -{CHB Books}.epub2.01 MB

Description

English | ISBN:1600780547 | 2008 | EPUB | 256 Pages | 2 MB

As a catcher, Gary "the Kid" Carter's quiet, focused nature kept him out of the glare of the media's spotlight. Now Carter, with sportswriter Phil Pepe, talks about the ups and downs of his Hall of Fame career. Carter opens up about life after the majors and how retirement has provided some of his biggest challenges.
A grounded, sincere man, Carter has gone on to help kids through the Gary Carter Foundation and worked as a broadcaster and a coach. Now, Carter is the manager for the minor-league Orange County Flyers. Reflecting on life before and after his 19-year career in Major League Baseball, Carter reveals how his hard work, dedication, and love of the game, as well as the love and support of his family, have helped him maintain his legendary youthful attitude.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.01 MB
seeders:2
leechers:1
Still a Kid at Heart My Life in Baseball and Beyond (Phil Pepe) -{CHB Books}.epub