Still Alice 2014 BD720P X264 AAC English CHS-ENG Mp4Ba

seeders: 6
leechers: 24
Added on May 1, 2015 by Tuchruin Movies > Highres Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: Screener

Still Alice 2014 BD720P X264 AAC English CHS-ENG Mp4Ba (Size: 1.84 GB)
 .Still.Alice.2014.BD720P.X264.AAC.English.CHS-ENG.Mp4Ba.mp41.84 GB
 _____padding_file_0_如果您看到此文件,请升级到BitComet(比特彗星)0.85或以上版本____163.69 KB
 www.mp4ba.com.txt27 bytes
 _____padding_file_1_如果您看到此文件,请升级到BitComet(比特彗星)0.85或以上版本____511.97 KB
 www.mp4ba.com.txt50 bytes
 _____padding_file_2_如果您看到此文件,请升级到BitComet(比特彗星)0.85或以上版本____511.95 KB
 MP4ba.url122 bytes

Description

Director: Richard Glazer / Wash · Westmoreland
Screenwriter: Richard Glazer / Wash · Westmoreland / Lisa Genova
Starring: Julianne Moore / Kate Bosworth / Sean McRae / Hunt Parry Shi / Alec Baldwin / More ...
Genre: Drama
Producer countries / regions: USA
Language: English
Release Date: 2014-09-08 (Toronto Film Festival) / 2014-12-05 (USA-point mapping) / 2015-01-16 (US)
Length: 103 minutes
AKA: or Alice / I miss my own / still Alice / forget-me / Para Sempre Alice
IMDb link: tt3316960
still Alice Synopsis · ·
adapted from the novel, "I miss my own" Introduction: Alice Howland is a successful career, happy family of successful women. She is a professor of cognitive psychology at Harvard University, renowned linguist, professor at Harvard husband, three children have grown up and have their own pursuit. Five years old that year, she found his memory is getting worse, one day, she suddenly in their most familiar place astray. Doctor's diagnosis completely changed her life, but also changed her relationship with her ​​family and the world. She is suffering from Alzheimer's disease, her memory can not keep up the pace of oblivion, she gradually lost their ideas, and have lost the link with the outside world. Gradually she can not remember her name, can not remember her husband's face, her eyes look like the world is constantly changing. However, his family, accompanied by deep love, she bravely to live each day for the moment live. She was able to appreciate the good life and love. She is Alice Howland, a strong woman.

SCREENSHOTS:-

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.84 GB
seeders:6
leechers:24
Still Alice 2014 BD720P X264 AAC English CHS-ENG Mp4Ba

Trailer