Still the One By Joan Reeves EPUB,MOBI,AZW3 ~KnightinKat

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on May 26, 2015 by KnightinKatin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Still the One By Joan Reeves EPUB,MOBI,AZW3 ~KnightinKat (Size: 992.27 KB)
 Still the One - Joan Reeves.azw3351.33 KB
 Still the One - Joan Reeves.mobi338.17 KB
 Still the One - Joan Reeves.epub241.69 KB
 Cover.jpg56.47 KB
 metadata.opf4.27 KB
 Torrent Downloaded From kickass.to.txt342 bytes

Description

Language: English | Format: EPUB,MOBI,AZW3
Genre: Romance
ISBN: 9781594141775/ 9781847826060

About:

Burke Winslow needed a wife. But he didn't have his ex, Ally, in mind for the position.

Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join love and laughter in this sassy, sexy romantic comedy!

Burke Winslow stands at the altar, ready to marry his business partner in a marriage of convenience. The minister solemnly asks: "If anyone here knows why this man and this woman shouldn't be joined in holy matrimony, let him speak now or forever hold his peace."

A rain-soaked, bedraggled Ally Fletcher limps down the aisle and shouts, "Stop the wedding!"

What follows is a funny, sexy romp that proves when there's love, passion never dies, it just smolders away until you toss some gasoline on it. Burke and Ally provide that gasoline when they find themselves locked in a marriage of--inconvenience.

His cagey grandfather pulls Burke's strings, and her equally cagey grandmother manipulates Ally. Toss in a pretend boyfriend for Ally, and Burke's scorned business partner left at the altar to make for complete chaos.

Can Burke and Ally stop fighting long enough to peel away the layers of the past and discover the truth about their love and passion? Will the truth free them or put them asunder?
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
for any queries and reseeds if the file is not downloading pm/request reseed.If you do like my uploads do support me by commenting and rating the torrent .also please help me keep the torrent alive by sharing and seeding.. !
Cheers
~KnightinKat

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
992.27 KB
seeders:1
leechers:0