Stitchers S01E01 Pilot WebRip x264-Archer mp4

seeders: 183
leechers: 22
Added on May 20, 2015 by TlanImassin TV
Torrent verified.

Stitchers S01E01 Pilot WebRip x264-Archer mp4 (Size: 573.47 MB)
 Stitchers.S01E01.Pilot.WebRip.x264.Archer.mp4573.47 MB

Description

Stitchers - Season 1, Episode 1

A Stitch In Time
Kirsten, a young woman recruited into a covert government agency to be 'stitched' into the minds of the recently deceased, using their memories to investigate murders and decipher mysteries that otherwise would have gone to the grave. Working alongside Kirsten is Cameron, a brilliant neuroscientist whose passion for the program is evident in his work. The secret program is headed by Maggie, a skilled veteran of covert operations, and includes Linus, a socially immature bioelectrical engineer and communications technician. Kirsten's roommate, Camille, a gifted computer science grad student, is also recruited to use her skills to assist Kirsten in her new role as a 'stitcher'.

Original Air Date: 02-Jun-2015

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
573.47 MB
seeders:183
leechers:22
Stitchers S01E01 Pilot WebRip x264-Archer mp4

All Comments

Thank u uploader
Thanks
Thanks
quality of the upload is excellent. Thanks so much for sharing.
Thanks a lot - great up, v.good quality.
As for the show itself - let's wait and see what happens, first ep was (in my opinion) a bit rushed, but the concept is original (well, maybe borrowed from "Fringe" a bit) and the lead actress (Emma Ishta) definitely will attract lot of viewers.
Great quality rip. The show is pretty interesting, had my doubts since on ABC family... This I would think falls into the PG13 catagory :)
has potential I hope lol... we need more sci fi
sounds interesting tyvm