seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on July 29, 2015 by WildTurkey00in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Description

Format: EPUB/
Genre: Medical Marijuana/N/A
Published: 2015

AS USUAL IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE OPENING UP MY EBOOK FILES USE CALIBRE, IT IS FREE, AND OPENS ANY FORMAT... IF YOU CANT OPEN IT WITH CALBIRE, IT WILL CONVERT THE EBOOK TO WHATEVER FORMAT YOU WANT (example: EPUBtoPDF, PDFtoMOBI....ect) FINAL NOTE: IF THE TORRENT WILL NOT DOWNLOAD OR FULLY DOWNLOAD PLEASE SEND ME A PM SO THAT I CAN FIX THE PROBLEM. THANKS IN ADVANCE :)

Book Description: No substance on earth is as hotly debated as marijuana. Opponents claim its dangerous, addictive, carcinogenic, and a gateway to serious drug abuse. Fans claim it as a wonder drug, treating cancer, anorexia, AIDS, chronic pain, glaucoma, arthritis, migraines, PTSD, and insomnia. Patients suffering from these conditions need-and deserve-hard facts based on medical evidence, not hysteria and superstition.
In Stoned, palliative care physician Dr. David Casarett sets out to do anything-including experimenting on himself-to find evidence of marijuanas medical potential. He smears mysterious marijuana paste on his legs and samples pot wine. He poses as a patient at a seedy California clinic and takes lessons from an artisanal hash maker. In conversations with researchers, doctors, and patients around the world he learns how marijuana works-and doesnt-in the real world.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
514.12 KB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Stoned A Doctor's Case for Medical Marijuana[WildTurkey00][EPUB][2015]-UBTRG